DREAM BOX 5 X 3 X 2 peninsula

The purpose of this forum is to allow people to showcase their tanks, and allow other uses to ask questions on equipment, livestock, methodology etc.
Specifically for Large Tanks with a Volume of 800 Litres and Above

Moderators: Moderators, Promotions, Competitions & Sponsorship, Mod: Tank Journals

Post Reply
Shaneel
Bicentenary Reefer
Posts: 209
Joined: Mon May 19, 2008 9:49 am
Posts Per Page: Glenroy, Melbourne

Re: DREAM BOX 5 X 3 X 2 peninsula

Post by Shaneel »

amazing
following
Synodontis
Veteran Reefer
Posts: 570
Joined: Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:50 am
Posts Per Page: Melton, Vic

Re: DREAM BOX 5 X 3 X 2 peninsula

Post by Synodontis »

Very cool build mate. :)
Those dream box sump's are very very schmick!
Really like the idea of the adjustable water slide in the skimmer chamber.
Amphibian
RTAW Veteran Reefer
Posts: 1293
Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:08 am
Posts Per Page: sydney

Re: DREAM BOX 5 X 3 X 2 peninsula

Post by Amphibian »

ryanrid wrote:wow superb

thx Ryan, all these years of trolling this forum learning from the masters like your good self .
cheers

mark.farrell1980 wrote:Following this build for sure, excellent work mate I am moving my tank into the garage soon so i may steel some ideas !!!

I don't call it stealing , its more of learning from mistakes others have made . :pirate:

mark.farrell1980 wrote:My understanding of the bio pellet reactor is that is sits in front of the skimmer so the skimmer can pull out the waste that the bio plellets make ? i maybe wrong or just ill informed just something i noticed, incredible build :cheers: what the specs of the sump and would you reveal the price as well :poke: or pm me if you don't want to.
Great work
:cheers:

my pellet reactor will be discharged directly into the skimmer pump nozzle . my plumbing has not been started , I will show the progression once I resume the build . :thumbsup:


ryanrid wrote:http://www.aquabella.net.au/index.php?route=product/category&path=8

you Bad boy Ryan :devil:

Shaneel wrote:amazing
following

thx and good to have you on board :cheers:

Synodontis wrote:Very cool build mate. :)
Those dream box sump's are very very schmick!
Really like the idea of the adjustable water slide in the skimmer chamber.

thx Ken ,makes skimmer placement/tuning a breeze . :thumbsup:
Dreambox 5x3x2 viewtopic.php?f=145&t=263224
Mixed Reef 8 x 2.6 x 2 Revamp in progress viewtopic.php?f=145&t=245064
Frag Tank 4 x 3 x 2 viewtopic.php?f=148&t=257402
Rebirth of a goodie900 x 900x450
viewtopic.php?f=148&t=253999
Richo66
Veteran Reefer
Posts: 545
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:48 am
Posts Per Page: Bendigo, Victoria

Re: DREAM BOX 5 X 3 X 2 peninsula

Post by Richo66 »

Wow!
This is going to be another awesome build nick!
Loving the RE gear :devil:
daves88
Centurion Reefer
Posts: 170
Joined: Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:20 am
Posts Per Page: Sydney

Re: DREAM BOX 5 X 3 X 2 peninsula

Post by daves88 »

Updates Nick? :poke:
jason angel
Old Sea Dog Reefer
Posts: 3319
Joined: Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:17 am
Posts Per Page: vic

Re: DREAM BOX 5 X 3 X 2 peninsula

Post by jason angel »

awesome gear.
- JA
BlakeyBoyR
Veteran Reefer
Posts: 993
Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2005 10:22 am
Posts Per Page: Greystanes (Sydney), NSW.

Re: DREAM BOX 5 X 3 X 2 peninsula

Post by BlakeyBoyR »

I was like "how did he get his hands on all that awesome RE gear"?, then I realised whose TJ this was :P
I'm not addicted to Aquaria, I can quit any time I want ...
Amphibian
RTAW Veteran Reefer
Posts: 1293
Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:08 am
Posts Per Page: sydney

Re: DREAM BOX 5 X 3 X 2 peninsula

Post by Amphibian »

Richo66 wrote:Wow!
This is going to be another awesome build nick!
Loving the RE gear :devil:

hi Richo ,yeah you know all about great RE gear :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
daves88 wrote:Updates Nick? :poke:

not much as i have been un well and still not well :nut:
Did manage to get the tank on the stand . :thumbsup:
jason angel wrote:awesome gear.

thx mate , still a long way to go . :cheers:
BlakeyBoyR wrote:I was like "how did he get his hands on all that awesome RE gear"?, then I realised whose TJ this was :P

well now its your turn to make it happen too. :devil: :devil:
Dreambox 5x3x2 viewtopic.php?f=145&t=263224
Mixed Reef 8 x 2.6 x 2 Revamp in progress viewtopic.php?f=145&t=245064
Frag Tank 4 x 3 x 2 viewtopic.php?f=148&t=257402
Rebirth of a goodie900 x 900x450
viewtopic.php?f=148&t=253999
kodez
Bicentenary Reefer
Posts: 469
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:27 pm
Posts Per Page: Perth

Re: DREAM BOX 5 X 3 X 2 peninsula

Post by kodez »

God, this is stunning, everytime I think of rushing my new tand I take a look at this thread lol.
Post Reply

Return to “Reef Tanks Large (800 Litres and Above)”