The purpose of this forum is to allow people to showcase their tanks, and allow other uses to ask questions on equipment, livestock, methodology etc.
Specifically for Large Tanks with a Volume of 800 Litres and Above
Moderators: Moderators , Promotions, Competitions & Sponsorship , Mod: Tank Journals
uglyman
Old Sea Dog Reefer
Posts: 2141 Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:17 pm
Posts Per Page: Pyalong Vic
Post
by uglyman » Fri May 01, 2015 12:17 pm
Next items I have wanted for a while to add to my already fantastic Neptune Apex and thanks to Daves88 I finally have my complete Apex system.
A second EB6 and the PM2 salinity module and probe
chromus
I Was Around When Noah Was a Reefer
Posts: 19409 Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:09 am
Posts Per Page: Atwell, Perth, WA
Contact:
Post
by chromus » Fri May 01, 2015 12:37 pm
Its not the length it's how it's used....
Pagey
Centurion Reefer
Posts: 126 Joined: Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:36 am
Posts Per Page: Darwin
Post
by Pagey » Sat May 02, 2015 12:02 am
Tagging along... Hurry up LOL...
pyroay
Bicentenary Reefer
Posts: 407 Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:47 pm
Posts Per Page: Traralgon
Post
by pyroay » Wed May 06, 2015 3:27 am
How's it progressing?
10x4 Mixed Reef 10x4 Predator Tank - Back up and running. Sustainable reefing with 100% of power consumption offset by Solar
uglyman
Old Sea Dog Reefer
Posts: 2141 Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:17 pm
Posts Per Page: Pyalong Vic
Post
by uglyman » Wed May 06, 2015 10:34 am
Getting closer
got hold of some SHC80 pipe and fittings today for the plumbing so that's pretty much sorted. I am chasing up some marine ply for the stand but biggest problem at the moment is the floor in the dining room where the tank is going, I have to get hold of some Baltic pine floorboards to fix some damage to the old floor (house was built in 1890) so until I get the floorboards fixed I can't sand and polish the floor.
ssscuz
Old Sea Dog Reefer
Posts: 3037 Joined: Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:20 am
Posts Per Page: Melbourne
Post
by ssscuz » Thu May 07, 2015 10:53 am
Less tank about the minor details Shane!! Hahaha We want tank pics with water in it.
uglyman
Old Sea Dog Reefer
Posts: 2141 Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:17 pm
Posts Per Page: Pyalong Vic
Post
by uglyman » Thu May 07, 2015 11:52 am
So many impatient people around here
damer
Too Much Time On My Hands Reefer
Posts: 5872 Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2003 7:13 am
Posts Per Page: Geelong, Victoria.
Post
by damer » Thu May 07, 2015 10:46 pm
Use formply, and I'm not going to say hurry up.........
uglyman
Old Sea Dog Reefer
Posts: 2141 Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:17 pm
Posts Per Page: Pyalong Vic
Post
by uglyman » Fri May 08, 2015 5:56 am
damer wrote: Use formply, and I'm not going to say hurry up.........
I probably will Damien, I have read it's way cheaper than marine ply
Synodontis
Veteran Reefer
Posts: 570 Joined: Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:50 am
Posts Per Page: Melton, Vic
Post
by Synodontis » Sun May 10, 2015 12:22 pm
Add another name to that list of impatient people Shane
Hows things going?