Frag weekend
Moderators: Moderators, Promotions, Competitions & Sponsorship, Mod: Tank Journals
-
acronut
- RTAW Veteran Reefer
- Posts: 1036
- Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:49 am
- Posts Per Page: Melbourne,Australia
Re: Frag weekend
yes cooling and heating is an issue, we use swimming pool equipment for that.
So sorry officer.... i wasnt aware tangs needed so much space :/
5.5x2.5x2 scorpion reef
viewtopic.php?f=148&t=261093
5.5x2.5x2 scorpion reef
viewtopic.php?f=148&t=261093
-
Cokey
- RTAW Reefer
- Posts: 60
- Joined: Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:00 am
- Posts Per Page: Melbourne
Re: Frag weekend
Very impressive
-
AndrewK
- Hi, I am new around here!
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:07 am
- Posts Per Page: Townsville
Re: Frag weekend
Stunning acronut, stunning.
cheers for the info thus far. I am intrigued what you do for cooling ( im in townsville) and what temperature range you run in, if you are still maintaining water chemistry as you mentioned earlier or if you have found something better and if you run any fish in your frag tanks. Hope your willing to reveal some more winning tips.
cheers for the info thus far. I am intrigued what you do for cooling ( im in townsville) and what temperature range you run in, if you are still maintaining water chemistry as you mentioned earlier or if you have found something better and if you run any fish in your frag tanks. Hope your willing to reveal some more winning tips.
-
acronut
- RTAW Veteran Reefer
- Posts: 1036
- Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:49 am
- Posts Per Page: Melbourne,Australia
Re: Frag weekend

System is looking schmick!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So sorry officer.... i wasnt aware tangs needed so much space :/
5.5x2.5x2 scorpion reef
viewtopic.php?f=148&t=261093
5.5x2.5x2 scorpion reef
viewtopic.php?f=148&t=261093
-
smidy69
- Veteran Reefer
- Posts: 579
- Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2006 7:01 am
- Posts Per Page: brisbane
Re: Frag weekend
Awesome man!! A long way off putting sps in my tank but where do you supply in Brisbane ? Such nice colouring in the acros!!
TANK JOURNAL
http://www.masa.asn.au/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=148&t=261760
http://www.masa.asn.au/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=148&t=261760
-
acronut
- RTAW Veteran Reefer
- Posts: 1036
- Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:49 am
- Posts Per Page: Melbourne,Australia
Re: Frag weekend
We supply reef secrets...
So sorry officer.... i wasnt aware tangs needed so much space :/
5.5x2.5x2 scorpion reef
viewtopic.php?f=148&t=261093
5.5x2.5x2 scorpion reef
viewtopic.php?f=148&t=261093
-
slavetonet
- RTAW Reefer
- Posts: 88
- Joined: Sat Aug 12, 2006 1:24 pm
- Posts Per Page: Brisbane
Re: Frag weekend
I have yet seen the frags on reef secrets aquarium - Don't think Darren even knows when he will get them.
I have given up asking for these frags... I was told I am their competitor or something, that is news to me that I didn't even know about.
Good luck with your frag business - we need more of yous in the game.
I have given up asking for these frags... I was told I am their competitor or something, that is news to me that I didn't even know about.
Good luck with your frag business - we need more of yous in the game.
-
acronut
- RTAW Veteran Reefer
- Posts: 1036
- Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:49 am
- Posts Per Page: Melbourne,Australia
Re: Frag weekend
Thanks for your kind words.
i havnt forgotten about you but the truth is we are busy trying to keep up demand from overseas....
At the end of the day i understand you want some frags but you seem to be the only person in Aus prepared to pay for them, nobody wants to pay for frags simple...[unless from a facebook site] I will endevour to send you a box via reef secrets i just cant guarantee when, as i said overseas wants more than we can produce at the moment...
On another note why would we bother supplying frags to Australian markets when we can fetch triple to quadruple the price elsewhere
i havnt forgotten about you but the truth is we are busy trying to keep up demand from overseas....
At the end of the day i understand you want some frags but you seem to be the only person in Aus prepared to pay for them, nobody wants to pay for frags simple...[unless from a facebook site] I will endevour to send you a box via reef secrets i just cant guarantee when, as i said overseas wants more than we can produce at the moment...
On another note why would we bother supplying frags to Australian markets when we can fetch triple to quadruple the price elsewhere

So sorry officer.... i wasnt aware tangs needed so much space :/
5.5x2.5x2 scorpion reef
viewtopic.php?f=148&t=261093
5.5x2.5x2 scorpion reef
viewtopic.php?f=148&t=261093
-
smidy69
- Veteran Reefer
- Posts: 579
- Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2006 7:01 am
- Posts Per Page: brisbane
Re: Frag weekend
Understand i am only a single buyer of only a couple of frags but if some become available to us on here I would definetly interested. Or if you plan to send some to reef secret lads let us know also.
Cheers!
Cheers!
TANK JOURNAL
http://www.masa.asn.au/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=148&t=261760
http://www.masa.asn.au/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=148&t=261760
-
green troll
- Bicentenary Reefer
- Posts: 243
- Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:46 am
- Posts Per Page: QLD
Re: Frag weekend
Group buy.....