
Sam's custom 6 footer TOTM July 2015
Moderators: Moderators, Promotions, Competitions & Sponsorship, Mod: Tank Journals
-
cody.sheridan-2008
- Old Sea Dog Reefer
- Posts: 2639
- Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:18 am
- Posts Per Page: Waverton, North Sydney, NSW Australia 2060
- Contact:
-
damer
- Too Much Time On My Hands Reefer
- Posts: 5872
- Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2003 7:13 am
- Posts Per Page: Geelong, Victoria.
Re: Sam's custom 6 footer
What time Sam?
-
damer
- Too Much Time On My Hands Reefer
- Posts: 5872
- Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2003 7:13 am
- Posts Per Page: Geelong, Victoria.
Re: Sam's custom 6 footer
For both days
-
sparker
- RTAW Veteran Reefer
- Posts: 1253
- Joined: Thu May 02, 2013 5:56 am
- Posts Per Page: Victoria
Re: Sam's custom 6 footer
For the Saturday or Sunday, I'm not fussed - anytime I can get a hand would be awesome. I think 2 or 3 people would be plenty for that part. Any tubs etc. suitable for temporary holding of livestock would be great too.
For the Tuesday, I'm thinking it will be most if the day - so anytime you can spare would be great. Guessing here, but the Geelong unloading side of things would probably start at 10:30am-ish?
Cheers,
Sam
For the Tuesday, I'm thinking it will be most if the day - so anytime you can spare would be great. Guessing here, but the Geelong unloading side of things would probably start at 10:30am-ish?
Cheers,
Sam
-
damer
- Too Much Time On My Hands Reefer
- Posts: 5872
- Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2003 7:13 am
- Posts Per Page: Geelong, Victoria.
Re: Sam's custom 6 footer
I'm no good Sunday as I'm working. Saturday, will need to let you know.
Tuesday should be fine. I can give you a 3x18x18 if You want to set up something short term as a holder.
Tuesday should be fine. I can give you a 3x18x18 if You want to set up something short term as a holder.
-
sparker
- RTAW Veteran Reefer
- Posts: 1253
- Joined: Thu May 02, 2013 5:56 am
- Posts Per Page: Victoria
Re: Sam's custom 6 footer
You are a good man!!!
Thanks,
Sam
Thanks,
Sam
-
Ilona
- Veteran Reefer
- Posts: 905
- Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:50 am
- Posts Per Page: Melbourne
Re: Sam's custom 6 footer
I'd offer but i would have a 4 and 2yo in tow... totally more trouble than its worth!
-
sparker
- RTAW Veteran Reefer
- Posts: 1253
- Joined: Thu May 02, 2013 5:56 am
- Posts Per Page: Victoria
Re: Sam's custom 6 footer
Also nearing completion is my "mini me" version of the tank, a fully sumped pico that is to scale of my new main tank:

Details to come in a journal soon
Sam

Details to come in a journal soon
Sam
-
ssscuz
- Old Sea Dog Reefer
- Posts: 3037
- Joined: Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:20 am
- Posts Per Page: Melbourne
Re: Sam's custom 6 footer
Now that is awesome!! Ha hs
It's not a reef without some coral eaters, reefing on the edge.
Nathan's Starfire Stick 6fter
Nathans Mixed Reef 4ft (closed down aug 2013)
Join the Marine Society of Victoria today!!
Nathan's Starfire Stick 6fter
Nathans Mixed Reef 4ft (closed down aug 2013)
Join the Marine Society of Victoria today!!
-
cody.sheridan-2008
- Old Sea Dog Reefer
- Posts: 2639
- Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:18 am
- Posts Per Page: Waverton, North Sydney, NSW Australia 2060
- Contact:
Re: Sam's custom 6 footer
nice work mate 