LFS Direct office tank
Moderators: Moderators, Promotions, Competitions & Sponsorship, Mod: Tank Journals
-
slin1977
- Bicentenary Reefer
- Posts: 265
- Joined: Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:31 am
- Posts Per Page: wollstonecraft
Re: LFS Direct office tank
Hello Jamie,
I have yet to test the speedglues capability of drying under water, it is meant to be harmless to sensitive frags, so its got to work underwater. Catch you at the next meet then.
Cheers
Nils
I have yet to test the speedglues capability of drying under water, it is meant to be harmless to sensitive frags, so its got to work underwater. Catch you at the next meet then.
Cheers
Nils
-
reefsecretsaquariums
- Too Much Time On My Hands Reefer
- Posts: 7342
- Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:37 pm
- Posts Per Page: Gold Coast
- Contact:
Re: LFS Direct office tank
awesome mate think this is going to be a corcker...
allot of planning involved ..
another voodoo bottle awesome reef tank to be. .

Last edited by reefsecretsaquariums on Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
REEF SECRETS AQUARIUMS (07) 55356996
unit 2 number 9 Kortum Drive, Burleigh Heads . darren@reefsecrets.com.au
Reef Secrets Facebook Page
http://www.reefsecrets.com.au/
[directory]256[/directory]
Australian Reefing Connection
EMAIL ME INSTEAD OF PMs IT FILLS UP TO QUICKLY. I CAN CHECK EMAILS FASTER.
I DONT WORK ON MONDAYS >>> ITS MY ONLY DAY OFF .
unit 2 number 9 Kortum Drive, Burleigh Heads . darren@reefsecrets.com.au
Reef Secrets Facebook Page
http://www.reefsecrets.com.au/
[directory]256[/directory]
Australian Reefing Connection
EMAIL ME INSTEAD OF PMs IT FILLS UP TO QUICKLY. I CAN CHECK EMAILS FASTER.
I DONT WORK ON MONDAYS >>> ITS MY ONLY DAY OFF .
-
slin1977
- Bicentenary Reefer
- Posts: 265
- Joined: Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:31 am
- Posts Per Page: wollstonecraft
Re: LFS Direct office tank
reefsecretsaquariums wrote::cheers: awesome mate think this is going to be a cracker...![]()
allot of planning involved ..
another voodoo bottle awesome reef tank to be. .
It better not be a cracker
No worries Darren
-
reefsecretsaquariums
- Too Much Time On My Hands Reefer
- Posts: 7342
- Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:37 pm
- Posts Per Page: Gold Coast
- Contact:
Re: LFS Direct office tank
slin1977 wrote:reefsecretsaquariums wrote::cheers: awesome mate think this is going to be a corcker...![]()
allot of planning involved ..
another voodoo bottle awesome reef tank to be. .
It better not be a corcker![]()
![]()
![]()
No worries Darren
sure dont mention it .. hey i never said it you must have ..

REEF SECRETS AQUARIUMS (07) 55356996
unit 2 number 9 Kortum Drive, Burleigh Heads . darren@reefsecrets.com.au
Reef Secrets Facebook Page
http://www.reefsecrets.com.au/
[directory]256[/directory]
Australian Reefing Connection
EMAIL ME INSTEAD OF PMs IT FILLS UP TO QUICKLY. I CAN CHECK EMAILS FASTER.
I DONT WORK ON MONDAYS >>> ITS MY ONLY DAY OFF .
unit 2 number 9 Kortum Drive, Burleigh Heads . darren@reefsecrets.com.au
Reef Secrets Facebook Page
http://www.reefsecrets.com.au/
[directory]256[/directory]
Australian Reefing Connection
EMAIL ME INSTEAD OF PMs IT FILLS UP TO QUICKLY. I CAN CHECK EMAILS FASTER.
I DONT WORK ON MONDAYS >>> ITS MY ONLY DAY OFF .
-
slin1977
- Bicentenary Reefer
- Posts: 265
- Joined: Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:31 am
- Posts Per Page: wollstonecraft
Re: LFS Direct office tank
Big LOLs daz....
BTW Darren, can you put a LFS size box of Reefers Best Salt in your shipping container for me please.
BTW Darren, can you put a LFS size box of Reefers Best Salt in your shipping container for me please.

-
n0rk
- Too Much Time On My Hands Reefer
- Posts: 7821
- Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:12 pm
- Posts Per Page: An island smaller than the one I was on
Re: LFS Direct office tank
RBS is for girls! 
No but really, RBS is sensational. If you can get it at a price that's not borderline extortion, that is.

No but really, RBS is sensational. If you can get it at a price that's not borderline extortion, that is.
BENJAMIN ::: If at first the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it.
IF YOU CAN READ THIS, YOU ARE LOOKING FAR TOO CLOSELY. I FEEL VIOLATED.
IF YOU CAN READ THIS, YOU ARE LOOKING FAR TOO CLOSELY. I FEEL VIOLATED.
-
slin1977
- Bicentenary Reefer
- Posts: 265
- Joined: Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:31 am
- Posts Per Page: wollstonecraft
Re: LFS Direct office tank
G'day nOrk.
I am trying my luck...if I cant get RBS , D-D is the stuff I sprinkle over my steak these days. The coralline is growing out of control in my now holding tank. Cant wait to try my hand at SPS.
I am trying my luck...if I cant get RBS , D-D is the stuff I sprinkle over my steak these days. The coralline is growing out of control in my now holding tank. Cant wait to try my hand at SPS.
-
slin1977
- Bicentenary Reefer
- Posts: 265
- Joined: Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:31 am
- Posts Per Page: wollstonecraft
Re: LFS Direct office tank
Here are a few pics taken today,











-
reefsecretsaquariums
- Too Much Time On My Hands Reefer
- Posts: 7342
- Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:37 pm
- Posts Per Page: Gold Coast
- Contact:
Re: LFS Direct office tank
Looking good ...
Nice lights
Nice lights

REEF SECRETS AQUARIUMS (07) 55356996
unit 2 number 9 Kortum Drive, Burleigh Heads . darren@reefsecrets.com.au
Reef Secrets Facebook Page
http://www.reefsecrets.com.au/
[directory]256[/directory]
Australian Reefing Connection
EMAIL ME INSTEAD OF PMs IT FILLS UP TO QUICKLY. I CAN CHECK EMAILS FASTER.
I DONT WORK ON MONDAYS >>> ITS MY ONLY DAY OFF .
unit 2 number 9 Kortum Drive, Burleigh Heads . darren@reefsecrets.com.au
Reef Secrets Facebook Page
http://www.reefsecrets.com.au/
[directory]256[/directory]
Australian Reefing Connection
EMAIL ME INSTEAD OF PMs IT FILLS UP TO QUICKLY. I CAN CHECK EMAILS FASTER.
I DONT WORK ON MONDAYS >>> ITS MY ONLY DAY OFF .
-
slin1977
- Bicentenary Reefer
- Posts: 265
- Joined: Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:31 am
- Posts Per Page: wollstonecraft
Re: LFS Direct office tank
reefsecretsaquariums wrote:Looking good ...![]()
Nice lights
Shot, my Boetie!