8000x1500x1220
Moderators: Moderators, Promotions, Competitions & Sponsorship, Mod: Tank Journals
-
cobra2_au
- RTAW Reefer
- Posts: 93
- Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:54 am
- Posts Per Page: North Richmond
Re: 8000x1500x1220
Any world, Still keen to see this happen
-
Combatants
- Bicentenary Reefer
- Posts: 213
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:07 am
- Posts Per Page: Warrnambool, Vic
Re: 8000x1500x1220
I call BS
-
sheriff
- Veteran Reefer
- Posts: 788
- Joined: Wed Jan 22, 2003 6:59 am
- Posts Per Page: All over
Re: 8000x1500x1220
Combatants wrote:I call BS
I call idiot dont comment about about a subject you know nothing about plenty of circumstances could have caused a built delay
Steve
]
-
Combatants
- Bicentenary Reefer
- Posts: 213
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:07 am
- Posts Per Page: Warrnambool, Vic
Re: 8000x1500x1220
A build delay of over 3years...
-
Blueface.Acro311
- Lurking Reefer
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:02 pm
- Posts Per Page: Brisbane
Re: 8000x1500x1220
It's believable I worked at a retail aquarium store as a student the boss planed a 3 part 24 foot coral display took a year to plan,request and purchase all the equipment needed...... After 3 years of equipment sitting in storage in 3 countries it finally got delivered to Australia. Big tanks can take a lot of time