Page 4 of 4
Re: G.okinawae (Yellow Coral Goby) Breeding Journal
Posted: Sun Apr 12, 2020 1:01 am
by chrismelb
Unfortunately, none survived beyond 5 days with most dying at 3 days. Still pushing forward and have ordered another four adults so that I can have three pairs to work with. More to follow soon, hopefully.
Re: G.okinawae (Yellow Coral Goby) Breeding Journal
Posted: Sun May 03, 2020 2:54 am
by chrismelb
Well its looks like I've managed to bypass my previous 3-5day hurdle. Now have 5 at day 7! Feeling pretty excited about this.

Re: G.okinawae (Yellow Coral Goby) Breeding Journal
Posted: Sun Jun 07, 2020 5:11 am
by chrismelb
I am excited to say that three settled starting at 22 days. Another subsequent batch has also settled at 24 days. Couldn't get the YouTube to embed but here is a link to vid taken at 22days. In the vid you can see that they have settled to the bottom.
https://youtu.be/zVYe4ySpR_c