Cam's 6x2.5x2.5 (MoneyPit)

The purpose of this forum is to allow people to showcase their tanks, and allow other uses to ask questions on equipment, livestock, methodology etc.
Specifically for Large Tanks with a Volume of 800 Litres and Above

Moderators: Moderators, Promotions, Competitions & Sponsorship, Mod: Tank Journals

Autonomy
Bicentenary Reefer
Posts: 337
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:55 pm
Posts Per Page: Sydney

Re: Cam's 6x2.5x2.5 (MoneyPit)

Post by Autonomy »

:withyou:
I'll definitely be tagging along for the ride. I'm very interested in seeing this one come together.
"...the sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonders forever" Jacques Cousteau
colg
Veteran Reefer
Posts: 640
Joined: Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:12 am
Posts Per Page: Mackay

Re: Cam's 6x2.5x2.5 (MoneyPit)

Post by colg »

Are you still around Cam?
Would love to see an update on this system
cameronandorla
Centurion Reefer
Posts: 143
Joined: Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:33 pm
Posts Per Page: Perth

Re: Cam's 6x2.5x2.5 (MoneyPit)

Post by cameronandorla »

Sure are. I will do an update tonight
Post Reply

Return to “Reef Tanks Large (800 Litres and Above)”