Thanks guys, Below is what i feed / dose and when
Zeobak - 1 drop every 2-3 days
Water change 1.2L every 2-3 days
Small bag of purigen in the back compartment
I found feeding to be the hard part as it doesn't take much to throw everything out of whack with overfeeding. Lesson learn't from when i had a tiny layer of sand on the bottom, I would mix it up and a small chromus would die. I lost 2 that way and decided to remove the sand bed and rethink what and how i feed this 8L beast.
What i do now is take a tiny amount of food when i mix it up for my other tank.
I mix a spoon full of 100% reef safe aminos and 2 drops of sponge power in a small cup of tank water and take out 0.2ml with a syringe for this tank - Daily.
Also when feeding the fish on the other tank i mix up 1/2 a cube of ocean Nutrition Marine mix + 1/4 cube of cyclops + 1/4 cube of rotifiers in a small cup of tank water and take out 0.2ml for this tank - Daily.
This seems to be working for me and at the moment, I'm seeing no nuisance algae growth and the corals seem to be loving it. Plenty of lessons learn't along the way.

Sin