New Zealand reef tank

The purpose of this forum is to allow people to showcase their tanks, and allow other uses to ask questions on equipment, livestock, methodology etc.
Specifically for LFS Display Tanks and Commercial Operators Display/Holding/Breeding/Quarantine Tanks.

Moderators: Moderators, Promotions, Competitions & Sponsorship, Mod: Tank Journals

n0rk
Too Much Time On My Hands Reefer
Posts: 7821
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:12 pm
Posts Per Page: An island smaller than the one I was on

Re: New Zealand reef tank

Post by n0rk »

Any updates on this system? This is one of a handful of tanks around here I get sort of sad that it's not updated with any real regularity.
BENJAMIN ::: If at first the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it.
IF YOU CAN READ THIS, YOU ARE LOOKING FAR TOO CLOSELY. I FEEL VIOLATED.
Aquanet
RTAW Veteran Reefer
Posts: 1029
Joined: Sun Feb 09, 2003 10:19 am
Posts Per Page: Auckland, New Zealand

Re: New Zealand reef tank

Post by Aquanet »

Will look to do it in a few weeks,
Aquanet New Zealand
mailto:?subject=&body=
http://www.aqua.net.nz/
[directory]79[/directory]
n0rk
Too Much Time On My Hands Reefer
Posts: 7821
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:12 pm
Posts Per Page: An island smaller than the one I was on

Re: New Zealand reef tank

Post by n0rk »

I look forward to it!
BENJAMIN ::: If at first the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it.
IF YOU CAN READ THIS, YOU ARE LOOKING FAR TOO CLOSELY. I FEEL VIOLATED.
fongyfong
Veteran Reefer
Posts: 856
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:18 am
Posts Per Page: Sydney

Re: New Zealand reef tank

Post by fongyfong »

tank looks beautiul! LFSTOTM
Aquanet
RTAW Veteran Reefer
Posts: 1029
Joined: Sun Feb 09, 2003 10:19 am
Posts Per Page: Auckland, New Zealand

Re: New Zealand reef tank

Post by Aquanet »

Image
Aquanet New Zealand
mailto:?subject=&body=
http://www.aqua.net.nz/
[directory]79[/directory]
n0rk
Too Much Time On My Hands Reefer
Posts: 7821
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:12 pm
Posts Per Page: An island smaller than the one I was on

Re: New Zealand reef tank

Post by n0rk »

Holy jesus, stags much?!
BENJAMIN ::: If at first the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it.
IF YOU CAN READ THIS, YOU ARE LOOKING FAR TOO CLOSELY. I FEEL VIOLATED.
CBrian
Veteran Reefer
Posts: 594
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:14 am
Posts Per Page: NSW

Re: New Zealand reef tank

Post by CBrian »

Any recent pictures of this great looking tank?
Reefspec
Bicentenary Reefer
Posts: 405
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:40 pm
Posts Per Page: West Perth

Re: New Zealand reef tank

Post by Reefspec »

:poke: :poke:
Looks like its been photo shopped to me!
rockerpeller
RTAW Veteran Reefer
Posts: 1089
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2007 10:18 am
Posts Per Page: Hastings, Melbourne

Re: New Zealand reef tank

Post by rockerpeller »

Any updates Alois?
JonH
Bicentenary Reefer
Posts: 226
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:27 am
Posts Per Page: Paddington, Brisbane

Re: New Zealand reef tank

Post by JonH »

Reefspec wrote::poke: :poke:
Looks like its been photo shopped to me!


I honestly don't think the colours have been photoshopped, just a wonderful looking tank
Post Reply

Return to “LFS/Commercial Operators Tanks”