It just did?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Neptune Apex Available soon
Moderator: Moderators
-
ggoosen
- Veteran Reefer
- Posts: 567
- Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:42 am
- Posts Per Page: Adelaide
-
Topcat
- Lurking Reefer
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:31 am
- Posts Per Page: Gold Coast, Qld.
Re: Neptune Apex Available soon
Weird mine doesn't I have the au 6 plug version.
-
ggoosen
- Veteran Reefer
- Posts: 567
- Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:42 am
- Posts Per Page: Adelaide
Re: Neptune Apex Available soon
Me too, how long you had it for? Cos I had a similar question on the Neptune forum?
Seems that the first ones never had amp reading whilst the new ones do?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Seems that the first ones never had amp reading whilst the new ones do?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
AquaReef 195
http://www.aquaticlog.com/aquariums/ggoosen/2
http://www.aquaticlog.com/aquariums/ggoosen/2
-
Aronnax
- RTAW Veteran Reefer
- Posts: 1308
- Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:54 pm
- Posts Per Page: Epping Vic
Re: Neptune Apex Available soon
Maybe the first batch to come over need a firmware update for this function to work...
Stuart
Click to Join the Marine Aquarium Society Of Victoria Today!!
"Don't raise your voice, improve your argument" - Desmond Tutu
Click to Join the Marine Aquarium Society Of Victoria Today!!
"Don't raise your voice, improve your argument" - Desmond Tutu
-
Topcat
- Lurking Reefer
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:31 am
- Posts Per Page: Gold Coast, Qld.
Re: Neptune Apex Available soon
ggoosen wrote:Me too, how long you had it for? Cos I had a similar question on the Neptune forum?
Seems that the first ones never had amp reading whilst the new ones do?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I only bought mine this week, and I believe I did the latest firmware straight away
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
-
NewyReefer
- Old Sea Dog Reefer
- Posts: 2736
- Joined: Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:46 am
- Posts Per Page: Newcastle
Re: Neptune Apex Available soon
No it wont be, I had to update my firmware to 4.31 I think it was and the cd they gave you in the kit was only 4.2 I think.
Check on your dashboard if you have a help button on the right hand side then it is the latest firmware...
Check on your dashboard if you have a help button on the right hand side then it is the latest firmware...
Matty.
Thinking inside the box-----------v
--------My ZEOvit AIO SPS Nano---------
-----------My 5x2.5x2 Reef------------
Now thinking outside the box----^
-------------My Aquatic Log---------------
Thinking inside the box-----------v
--------My ZEOvit AIO SPS Nano---------
-----------My 5x2.5x2 Reef------------
Now thinking outside the box----^
-------------My Aquatic Log---------------
-
GRK-351
- Bicentenary Reefer
- Posts: 492
- Joined: Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:36 pm
- Posts Per Page: Sydney
Re: Neptune Apex Available soon
Can anyone comment on reliability of the wireless bridge or ethernet over power that you are using to run the Apex?
I am hoping to set mine up this week, just not sure which way to go connecting to my router.
I am hoping to set mine up this week, just not sure which way to go connecting to my router.
Mat's first reef tank - 4x2.5x2 Peninsular
http://www.masa.asn.au/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=148&t=240695
http://www.masa.asn.au/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=148&t=240695
-
ggoosen
- Veteran Reefer
- Posts: 567
- Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:42 am
- Posts Per Page: Adelaide
Re: Neptune Apex Available soon
GRK-351 wrote:Can anyone comment on reliability of the wireless bridge or ethernet over power that you are using to run the Apex?
I am hoping to set mine up this week, just not sure which way to go connecting to my router.
I have been using a wireless bridge for about 4-6 weeks, havent had any issues?
Obviously i dont update using wireless.
AquaReef 195
http://www.aquaticlog.com/aquariums/ggoosen/2
http://www.aquaticlog.com/aquariums/ggoosen/2
-
Aronnax
- RTAW Veteran Reefer
- Posts: 1308
- Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:54 pm
- Posts Per Page: Epping Vic
Re: Neptune Apex Available soon
GRK-351 wrote:Can anyone comment on reliability of the wireless bridge or ethernet over power that you are using to run the Apex?
I am hoping to set mine up this week, just not sure which way to go connecting to my router.
If you go about 1/2 way back up the page you'll see a reply from Chromus when I asked a similar question, hope that helps.
chromus wrote:Stuart, if I had no cabled (LAN) option I would use the bridge, this is because it is possible to have your modem, bridge and the Apex on UPS/battery and still have functional connectivity. Wireline doesn't give this option.
Now to make a serious number of you Easties jealous, Aquarium Gallery Perth is giving away a full Apex pack at our MASWA meet on the 2nd Feb![]()
![]()
Stuart
Click to Join the Marine Aquarium Society Of Victoria Today!!
"Don't raise your voice, improve your argument" - Desmond Tutu
Click to Join the Marine Aquarium Society Of Victoria Today!!
"Don't raise your voice, improve your argument" - Desmond Tutu
-
GRK-351
- Bicentenary Reefer
- Posts: 492
- Joined: Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:36 pm
- Posts Per Page: Sydney
Re: Neptune Apex Available soon
Thanks guys, just wasnt sure on reliability of a bridge.
Cheap enough to try out so picked one up this morning, and all is installed and running. Just need to program the controller now.
Cheap enough to try out so picked one up this morning, and all is installed and running. Just need to program the controller now.
Mat's first reef tank - 4x2.5x2 Peninsular
http://www.masa.asn.au/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=148&t=240695
http://www.masa.asn.au/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=148&t=240695