Matty's ZEOvit AIO SPS Nano[Shut down]
Moderators: Moderators, Promotions, Competitions & Sponsorship, Mod: Tank Journals
-
cody.sheridan-2008
- Old Sea Dog Reefer
- Posts: 2639
- Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:18 am
- Posts Per Page: Waverton, North Sydney, NSW Australia 2060
- Contact:
Re: Matty's ZEOvit AIO SPS Nano - 1 year old...
Too bad about that light lol... get a halide
-
Sugarfly
- Centurion Reefer
- Posts: 154
- Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:24 am
- Posts Per Page: Sydney/Newcastle
Re: Matty's ZEOvit AIO SPS Nano - 1 year old...
I finally figured out why he uses LEDs Chris. Its because his tank doesn't have room for the growth it would provide.
-
cody.sheridan-2008
- Old Sea Dog Reefer
- Posts: 2639
- Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:18 am
- Posts Per Page: Waverton, North Sydney, NSW Australia 2060
- Contact:
Re: Matty's ZEOvit AIO SPS Nano - 1 year old...
Sugarfly wrote:I finally figured out why he uses LEDs Chris. Its because his tank doesn't have room for the growth it would provide.

-
jayellul
- Old Sea Dog Reefer
- Posts: 2471
- Joined: Wed May 23, 2012 10:26 am
- Posts Per Page: Lake Macquarie
Re: Matty's ZEOvit AIO SPS Nano - 1 year old...
Just run your alk at 11dkh if you want fast growth.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
-
NewyReefer
- Old Sea Dog Reefer
- Posts: 2736
- Joined: Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:46 am
- Posts Per Page: Newcastle
Re: Matty's ZEOvit AIO SPS Nano - 1 year old...
your a bunch of cocks 
i would use t5 if they made a 1 ft tube....so unfortunately led is it as I'm not having 'bam light on bam light off'. If anyone can find me a halide with leds or something along the lines that would fit my tank I would consider it. ..
Stuff 11 Jay I'm aiming for 12

i would use t5 if they made a 1 ft tube....so unfortunately led is it as I'm not having 'bam light on bam light off'. If anyone can find me a halide with leds or something along the lines that would fit my tank I would consider it. ..
Stuff 11 Jay I'm aiming for 12
Matty.
Thinking inside the box-----------v
--------My ZEOvit AIO SPS Nano---------
-----------My 5x2.5x2 Reef------------
Now thinking outside the box----^
-------------My Aquatic Log---------------
Thinking inside the box-----------v
--------My ZEOvit AIO SPS Nano---------
-----------My 5x2.5x2 Reef------------
Now thinking outside the box----^
-------------My Aquatic Log---------------
-
bimborocks
- RTAW Veteran Reefer
- Posts: 1034
- Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2004 8:54 am
- Posts Per Page: Newcastle, NSW
Re: Matty's ZEOvit AIO SPS Nano - 1 year old...
I have a 150watt hailide you could run, I doubt the heat will be the biggest issue if you are heading for 12dkh 

-
jayellul
- Old Sea Dog Reefer
- Posts: 2471
- Joined: Wed May 23, 2012 10:26 am
- Posts Per Page: Lake Macquarie
Re: Matty's ZEOvit AIO SPS Nano - 1 year old...
*You're
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
-
jayellul
- Old Sea Dog Reefer
- Posts: 2471
- Joined: Wed May 23, 2012 10:26 am
- Posts Per Page: Lake Macquarie
Re: Matty's ZEOvit AIO SPS Nano - 1 year old...
150 would be choice!
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
-
NewyReefer
- Old Sea Dog Reefer
- Posts: 2736
- Joined: Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:46 am
- Posts Per Page: Newcastle
Re: Matty's ZEOvit AIO SPS Nano - 1 year old...
jayellul wrote:*You're
You are a [censored] Is that bettera engrish
bimborocks wrote:I have a 150watt hailide you could run, I doubt the heat will be the biggest issue if you are heading for 12dkh
What's wrong with high Dkh apparently it's ok to run stupidly high dk
jayellul wrote:150 would be choice!
but cannot find anything to fit my tank other than just a single halide and I don't want that
Matty.
Thinking inside the box-----------v
--------My ZEOvit AIO SPS Nano---------
-----------My 5x2.5x2 Reef------------
Now thinking outside the box----^
-------------My Aquatic Log---------------
Thinking inside the box-----------v
--------My ZEOvit AIO SPS Nano---------
-----------My 5x2.5x2 Reef------------
Now thinking outside the box----^
-------------My Aquatic Log---------------
-
Sailfin
- RTAW Veteran Reefer
- Posts: 1954
- Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2006 4:14 am
- Posts Per Page: Sydney N.S.W.