My wife has been dropping hints that she wants another tank after been out of the hobby for a few years.
Mick's Aquaone Minireef 160
Moderators: Moderators, Promotions, Competitions & Sponsorship, Mod: Tank Journals
-
Combatants
- Bicentenary Reefer
- Posts: 213
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:07 am
- Posts Per Page: Warrnambool, Vic
Re: Mick's Aquaone Minireef 160
Looking great 
My wife has been dropping hints that she wants another tank after been out of the hobby for a few years.
My wife has been dropping hints that she wants another tank after been out of the hobby for a few years.
-
mick777
- Centurion Reefer
- Posts: 133
- Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:01 am
- Posts Per Page: Port Macquarie NSW
Re: Mick's Aquaone Minireef 160
Combatants wrote:Looking great
My wife has been dropping hints that she wants another tank after been out of the hobby for a few years.
Thanks
I also got a photo of my other clown

Yellow tailed damsel who has been hiding in the caves

I purchased some fish today
Bicolor Angel

Cleaner Wrasse

Twin Spot Goby

and also 2 Nassarius snails

-
mick777
- Centurion Reefer
- Posts: 133
- Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:01 am
- Posts Per Page: Port Macquarie NSW
Re: Mick's Aquaone Minireef 160
I have moved my tank journal to here https://www.nano-reef.com/forums/topic/ ... ireef-160/
I have been trying to keep both going, but I have deiced to just continue that one
I have been trying to keep both going, but I have deiced to just continue that one