Aquabella Royal exclusiv announcement
Moderator: Moderators
-
florix
- Veteran Reefer
- Posts: 519
- Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:37 pm
- Posts Per Page: Northern Rivers NSW
Re: Aquabella Royal exclusiv announcement
Why not give people who bought direct from you a discount on parts and others not?
Raise your price a small fraction and that way your making money off the people who bought elsewhere (used or new) and everybody is happy, unless it's a crazy price.
Run out of parts order more as every other person does. You can keep a stock level of 3 for discount only thus you "look after" " your customers"
Forgive me if I am wrong I get your frustration but that's how every business works there is always an other way to get things if you just look.
Raise your price a small fraction and that way your making money off the people who bought elsewhere (used or new) and everybody is happy, unless it's a crazy price.
Run out of parts order more as every other person does. You can keep a stock level of 3 for discount only thus you "look after" " your customers"
Forgive me if I am wrong I get your frustration but that's how every business works there is always an other way to get things if you just look.
-
AQUABELLA
- Centurion Reefer
- Posts: 163
- Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:42 am
- Posts Per Page: SYDNEY
- Contact:
Re: Aquabella Royal exclusiv announcement
petergriffin wrote:AQUABELLA wrote:Kransky wrote:but they can be ordered in for customers that need them. No need to keep them on your shelves
I am a reefer and if my equipment breaks down i generally carry spares so no down time.
If your one of those unfortunate ones that doesn't carry backups , your live stock cant wait 7-10 days to air freight the parts in.
you want the parts NOW!
I have been in that position, that is why spares are a reefers life line.
Yes but when you buy RE you should not need parts for emergencies.
I see people through around the word like grey import to justify lack of support, col suggested it was to save money however
Where were we meant to buy it from before retailers stocked them?
For example sewatec is not a grey import but the discretion is up to nick whether to assist or not.
The used to be words about aussie distributor thrown around but nor mentioned in this thread. I just think that RE considering the price should have better service.
So you expect better service from someone who is half way around the world !
I would say they would try but not to the standards an Australian distributor would give you.
when you purchase equipment from overseas you know full well there is a risk element. Its cheaper and you take a punt.
In most cases its fine , until it goes south . Then what? , regret buying it and learn from it .
Like all thing its a weigh up of pros and cons . each to their own.
better service is obtained when purchased local where there is a line of support .
Last edited by AQUABELLA on Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
-
AQUABELLA
- Centurion Reefer
- Posts: 163
- Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:42 am
- Posts Per Page: SYDNEY
- Contact:
Re: Aquabella Royal exclusiv announcement
Kransky wrote:but they can be ordered in for customers that need them. No need to keep them on your shelves
just so everyone knows, spare parts can be air freighted in . Stock orders need to be of high quantity or the cost is considerably high.
when you see the retail value of the item on the RE web site you expect it to be close to that landed. Not the case im afraid .
For this reason i have a large spares parts inventory on hand :
1 - the parts can be dispatch and received by customer within days , in some cases overnight.
2- little down time for repairs.
3- prompt customer service.
if i had to order the parts as i need them :
1- delay in receiving parts
2- higher cost
3- would the customer be prepared to wait ? , i don't think so!
4 - would the customer expect better service from ROYAL Exclusive , i think so.
-
notsomot
- Too Much Time On My Hands Reefer
- Posts: 5015
- Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:35 am
Re: Aquabella Royal exclusiv announcement
Moderating Hat
AQUABELLA FORUM
Just a reminder that this is AQUABELLAs forum he has the right to remove other bussiness from posting in this section
Mot Cool Hair
So is this kind of like Aqua Blue - You are going to record the serial number of the pump? If the pump isnt purchased thru you then you have the right not to supply parts?
Hasnt Aquablue been doing this for years?
Believe me this beats dealing directly with the germans...
AQUABELLA FORUM
Just a reminder that this is AQUABELLAs forum he has the right to remove other bussiness from posting in this section
Mot Cool Hair
So is this kind of like Aqua Blue - You are going to record the serial number of the pump? If the pump isnt purchased thru you then you have the right not to supply parts?
Hasnt Aquablue been doing this for years?
Believe me this beats dealing directly with the germans...
Last edited by notsomot on Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
-
rmhowie
- Veteran Reefer
- Posts: 843
- Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:28 am
- Posts Per Page: Perth (Attadale)
Re: Aquabella Royal exclusiv announcement
What if I bought a skimmer second hand off a forum member. Would I be able to buy parts if he originally got the skimmer off you? Would I have the same priority as anyone else who bought off you?
--Robert
MASWA Committee
2ft coral box, shutting down my 3ft
MASWA Committee
2ft coral box, shutting down my 3ft
-
AQUABELLA
- Centurion Reefer
- Posts: 163
- Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:42 am
- Posts Per Page: SYDNEY
- Contact:
Re: Aquabella Royal exclusiv announcement
rmhowie wrote:What if I bought a skimmer second hand off a forum member. Would I be able to buy parts if he got it off you? Would I have the same priority as anyone else who bought off you?
Once i receive my next shipment there will be enough parts for all.
All equipment i sell has a unique number issued by AQUABELLA and in conjunction with RE
This will allow priory to that customer.
-
notsomot
- Too Much Time On My Hands Reefer
- Posts: 5015
- Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:35 am
Re: Aquabella Royal exclusiv announcement
AQUABELLA wrote:rmhowie wrote:What if I bought a skimmer second hand off a forum member. Would I be able to buy parts if he got it off you? Would I have the same priority as anyone else who bought off you?
Once i receive my next shipment there will be enough parts for all.
All equipment i sell has a unique number issued by AQUABELLA and in conjunction with RE
This will allow priory to that customer.
So what your saying is
If the pump originally came from you, you will supply parts for it but if it comes from other you will/ will not supply parts?
Last edited by notsomot on Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
-
rmhowie
- Veteran Reefer
- Posts: 843
- Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:28 am
- Posts Per Page: Perth (Attadale)
Re: Aquabella Royal exclusiv announcement
AQUABELLA wrote:rmhowie wrote:What if I bought a skimmer second hand off a forum member. Would I be able to buy parts if he got it off you? Would I have the same priority as anyone else who bought off you?
Once i receive my next shipment there will be enough parts for all.
All equipment i sell has a unique number issued by AQUABELLA and in conjunction with RE
This will allow priory to that customer.
So I would get equal priority because that number would be engraved in the skimmer right?
--Robert
MASWA Committee
2ft coral box, shutting down my 3ft
MASWA Committee
2ft coral box, shutting down my 3ft
-
AQUABELLA
- Centurion Reefer
- Posts: 163
- Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:42 am
- Posts Per Page: SYDNEY
- Contact:
Re: Aquabella Royal exclusiv announcement
Notsomot wrote:AQUABELLA wrote:rmhowie wrote:What if I bought a skimmer second hand off a forum member. Would I be able to buy parts if he got it off you? Would I have the same priority as anyone else who bought off you?
Once i receive my next shipment there will be enough parts for all.
All equipment i sell has a unique number issued by AQUABELLA and in conjunction with RE
This will allow priory to that customer.
So what your saying is
If the pump originally came from you, you will supply parts for it but if it comes from other you will/ will not supply parts?
its should be clear that i will supply parts but again , priority will be enforced if there is stock shortage at the time .
-
sonofstarstamps
- Veteran Reefer
- Posts: 937
- Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2005 6:30 am
- Posts Per Page: Earth
Re: Aquabella Royal exclusiv announcement
Having dealt with Nick previously, I have found him to be a man of integrity and compassion.
Im sure if he can assist you he will bend over backwards.
Im confident that when i purchase my pumps and skimmers in coming months from him that there will be a support network the fall back on should their be a problem.
As with most things, we are at times driven by price, with little though about what happens in the event of a malfunction.
One thing i have learnt over the years is to always ask about spare parts, warranties etc before purchasing item and factor it in.
Anyway, going off topic a little I know, but am confident that Aquabella will prove to have exceptional customer service and might even exceed my expectations.
Regards,
Frankie
Im sure if he can assist you he will bend over backwards.
Im confident that when i purchase my pumps and skimmers in coming months from him that there will be a support network the fall back on should their be a problem.
As with most things, we are at times driven by price, with little though about what happens in the event of a malfunction.
One thing i have learnt over the years is to always ask about spare parts, warranties etc before purchasing item and factor it in.
Anyway, going off topic a little I know, but am confident that Aquabella will prove to have exceptional customer service and might even exceed my expectations.
Regards,
Frankie
The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources.
Before God we are all equally wise - and equally foolish,
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
- Albert Einstein
The Beginning Of The End
Honey Its Not A New Tank
Before God we are all equally wise - and equally foolish,
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
- Albert Einstein
The Beginning Of The End
Honey Its Not A New Tank
