LFS Map - your help is needed
Moderators: Moderators, Mod: General Discussion
-
cody.sheridan-2008
- Old Sea Dog Reefer
- Posts: 2639
- Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:18 am
- Posts Per Page: Waverton, North Sydney, NSW Australia 2060
- Contact:
Re: LFS Map - your help is needed
I've been doing a couple, will continue to contribute 
-
Kevin.Erickson
- Bicentenary Reefer
- Posts: 480
- Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:11 pm
- Posts Per Page: Townsville, QLD
- Contact:
Re: LFS Map - your help is needed
Thanks Cody.
I just went to 3 more to verify that they are still there and will update the list.
Maybe we can change the first post of this thread so that we can make our goal clear?
Can you do that EyesClosed?
I just went to 3 more to verify that they are still there and will update the list.
Maybe we can change the first post of this thread so that we can make our goal clear?
Can you do that EyesClosed?
Kevin Erickson, PhD.
2015 MASA Dallas sp. Award winner: viewtopic.php?f=109&t=262147
President & CEO of the Marine Aquarium Societies of North America (MASNA), owners of the Marine Aquarium Conference of North America (MACNA), & hosts of MACNA 2021 in Atlanta, Georgia, September 3-5, 2021. MACNA.org
Accepting speaking gigs on my PhD research on Marine Ornamental Biosecurity in Australia: viewtopic.php?f=45&t=250731
https://www.KevinPErickson.com
My DIY Skimmer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8lE1gOIkzc
"Beneath the surface lies the future." - SeaQuest DSV
Member of MASRQ, MASQ, MASS, MASWA, MASAOG, & MASOV!
2015 MASA Dallas sp. Award winner: viewtopic.php?f=109&t=262147
President & CEO of the Marine Aquarium Societies of North America (MASNA), owners of the Marine Aquarium Conference of North America (MACNA), & hosts of MACNA 2021 in Atlanta, Georgia, September 3-5, 2021. MACNA.org
Accepting speaking gigs on my PhD research on Marine Ornamental Biosecurity in Australia: viewtopic.php?f=45&t=250731
https://www.KevinPErickson.com
My DIY Skimmer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8lE1gOIkzc
"Beneath the surface lies the future." - SeaQuest DSV
Member of MASRQ, MASQ, MASS, MASWA, MASAOG, & MASOV!
-
Fishnoodle
- Bicentenary Reefer
- Posts: 277
- Joined: Tue May 29, 2012 4:58 am
- Posts Per Page: Sydney
Re: LFS Map - your help is needed
Fish Tank
Victoria Rd
Castle Hill
Windsor Fish Hatchery
George St
South Windsor
Salt *currently closed due to an instore fire*
Old Bathurst RD
Emu Heights
City Pet and Aquarium
Third Avenue
Blacktown
These are all the ones I remember at 0645 in the morning

Victoria Rd
Castle Hill
Windsor Fish Hatchery
George St
South Windsor
Salt *currently closed due to an instore fire*
Old Bathurst RD
Emu Heights
City Pet and Aquarium
Third Avenue
Blacktown
These are all the ones I remember at 0645 in the morning

Last edited by Fishnoodle on Mon May 12, 2014 1:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jeremy
---------------------
Why is the floor always wet?
---------------------
Why is the floor always wet?
-
satyr
- Bicentenary Reefer
- Posts: 284
- Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:47 am
- Posts Per Page: Sydney, NSW
Re: LFS Map - your help is needed
Just thinking about what brought this about (or one of the things).....Can we add a "Date Added" or "Date Verified" in the description field for each? A few years from now we might have the same problem 
Old Tank Journal: viewtopic.php?f=144&t=257914
-
EyesClosed
- Bicentenary Reefer
- Posts: 377
- Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2004 3:20 am
- Posts Per Page: Hurlstone Park, Sydney
Re: LFS Map - your help is needed
I have updated the map with all the entries that have been verified as active. There are still quite a few that are unverified, and i will soon assume them to be closed.
Please note, there are quite a few that have been marked as Active, but cannot be found by Google Maps. I have marked these, and will not be adding them. If you are the business owner or know them, let them know that they really need to be discoverable on Google. I can update if people let me know.
Please note, there are quite a few that have been marked as Active, but cannot be found by Google Maps. I have marked these, and will not be adding them. If you are the business owner or know them, let them know that they really need to be discoverable on Google. I can update if people let me know.
-
Kozzi
- Centurion Reefer
- Posts: 112
- Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2007 1:39 am
- Posts Per Page: Thirroul
Re: LFS Map - your help is needed
Amazing work,
I'm 99% certain that Hi-Tech at Pymble shut down about a year or so back and the only Hi-Tech left is opposite Warringah Mall. But I no longer live on the North Shore so maybe someone else could confirm.
I'm 99% certain that Hi-Tech at Pymble shut down about a year or so back and the only Hi-Tech left is opposite Warringah Mall. But I no longer live on the North Shore so maybe someone else could confirm.
-
Kevin.Erickson
- Bicentenary Reefer
- Posts: 480
- Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:11 pm
- Posts Per Page: Townsville, QLD
- Contact:
Re: LFS Map - your help is needed
I updated the list!
I will also make this a sticky post for a few weeks.
I will also make this a sticky post for a few weeks.
Kevin Erickson, PhD.
2015 MASA Dallas sp. Award winner: viewtopic.php?f=109&t=262147
President & CEO of the Marine Aquarium Societies of North America (MASNA), owners of the Marine Aquarium Conference of North America (MACNA), & hosts of MACNA 2021 in Atlanta, Georgia, September 3-5, 2021. MACNA.org
Accepting speaking gigs on my PhD research on Marine Ornamental Biosecurity in Australia: viewtopic.php?f=45&t=250731
https://www.KevinPErickson.com
My DIY Skimmer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8lE1gOIkzc
"Beneath the surface lies the future." - SeaQuest DSV
Member of MASRQ, MASQ, MASS, MASWA, MASAOG, & MASOV!
2015 MASA Dallas sp. Award winner: viewtopic.php?f=109&t=262147
President & CEO of the Marine Aquarium Societies of North America (MASNA), owners of the Marine Aquarium Conference of North America (MACNA), & hosts of MACNA 2021 in Atlanta, Georgia, September 3-5, 2021. MACNA.org
Accepting speaking gigs on my PhD research on Marine Ornamental Biosecurity in Australia: viewtopic.php?f=45&t=250731
https://www.KevinPErickson.com
My DIY Skimmer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8lE1gOIkzc
"Beneath the surface lies the future." - SeaQuest DSV
Member of MASRQ, MASQ, MASS, MASWA, MASAOG, & MASOV!
-
paulieV
- Curious Reefer
- Posts: 32
- Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:29 pm
- Posts Per Page: Glenwood, NSW
Re: LFS Map - your help is needed
I know I'm a bit late to the party, but...
City Pet & Aquarium
2/32 Third Ave, Blacktown NSW 2148
(02) 8678 7109
City Pet get really nice livestock every now and then.
FishTank Aquarium Pty Ltd
3c/27 Victoria Ave, Castle Hill NSW 2154
(02) 9899 9944
More of a "mom and pop's" style store - incredibly friendly staff with occasional gems.
Just to add to the West/Hills District of Sydney.
City Pet & Aquarium
2/32 Third Ave, Blacktown NSW 2148
(02) 8678 7109
City Pet get really nice livestock every now and then.
FishTank Aquarium Pty Ltd
3c/27 Victoria Ave, Castle Hill NSW 2154
(02) 9899 9944
More of a "mom and pop's" style store - incredibly friendly staff with occasional gems.
Just to add to the West/Hills District of Sydney.
-
BlakeyBoyR
- Veteran Reefer
- Posts: 993
- Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2005 10:22 am
- Posts Per Page: Greystanes (Sydney), NSW.
Re: LFS Map - your help is needed
I believe city pet and aquarium are closing down their marine section. Only mentioning so people don't make the trip and get disappointed 
I'm not addicted to Aquaria, I can quit any time I want ...
-
Steiny88
- Centurion Reefer
- Posts: 115
- Joined: Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:27 am
- Posts Per Page: Horsley Park
Re: LFS Map - your help is needed
na that was blacktown pet and produce just round the corner, city pets marine keeps getting bigger.
i believe blacktown pet and produce has stayed open though.
i believe blacktown pet and produce has stayed open though.