Matt's 17 liter mixed reef

For details, discussions and Tank Journals for this years Pico tank competition

Moderators: Moderators, Promotions, Competitions & Sponsorship

matt_95
RTAW Reefer
Posts: 59
Joined: Mon May 30, 2011 11:25 am
Posts Per Page: Manly QLD

Re: Matt's 17 liter mixed reef

Post by matt_95 »

Unfortunately my tank is no longer in the competition as I couldn't finish restocking it before March. However my tank is now thriving and looking great so I thought I would update this post with a FTS anyway. Any constructive criticism?
Image
Image
Mr Miagi
Old Sea Dog Reefer
Posts: 4468
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2005 6:29 am
Posts Per Page: Adelaide, SA

Re: Matt's 17 liter mixed reef

Post by Mr Miagi »

Looks awesome!
--Cheers, Benny
elliven
Centurion Reefer
Posts: 104
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:58 am
Posts Per Page: Canberra

Re: Matt's 17 liter mixed reef

Post by elliven »

Unique scape, I like it!
"Common sense is not so common."
Voltaire, Dictionnaire Philosophique (1764)
Mr Miagi
Old Sea Dog Reefer
Posts: 4468
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2005 6:29 am
Posts Per Page: Adelaide, SA

Re: Matt's 17 liter mixed reef

Post by Mr Miagi »

I reckon some Fungia would look awesome on the bottom right hand side too! :cheers:
--Cheers, Benny
Post Reply

Return to “RTAW PICO competition”