It's been months since the last update so here's a few pics of new fish and a skimmer upgrade...
Powder Blue

Baby CT, already nearly double in size in 6 weeks

He was so tiny when first purchased and when I dropped him in the
tank the HTF instantly grabbed him by the head, but luckily promptly dropped him!

Heniochus varius, started cleaning the other fish which is awesome, here working on the PB.


The Olive's growing big and fat, close to 7" now but still juv. colouration


Added another 30kg of LR, building up the back and creating a huge cave and lots of swim-throughs. Helped distract
the existing fish from the new additions


Skimmer upgrade, Reef Octo 5000 external cone. This thing is massive, 12" base, 6" neck and 30" tall, huge reaction area
and has completely scoured the tank, the water's very clear. I've got it hooked up with a direct feed from the biopellet
reactor and an Eheim compact 5000. This will eventually be going on a 1000l tank upgrade I'm planning after the new year,
just need to break it to my wife...
