The purpose of this forum is to allow people to showcase their tanks, and allow other uses to ask questions on equipment, livestock, methodology etc.
Specifically for LFS Display Tanks and Commercial Operators Display/Holding/Breeding/Quarantine Tanks.
Tank has been moved again FML I hate moving it but its now in my shop stay tuned we some very cool stuff planed for it including 2-3 rare Fish and Acros, Scollies, Rics, Lobo's, Hammers. Much much more.
Thanks Guys, yer the blacks have the long trunk like snouts he is fairly big, I'm going Acros now I'm starting a new canvas with this tank and most of his tank mates will be angels.
Never leave anyone to look after you stock when you go on holidays. All my corals were cooked so disappointed to get home today an find the holding tank in ruins. Now it's time to start replacing all my corals. We got 70kg of rock today to build a new aquascape, will be using a black substrate to pop the colors, and start looking for more fish.