REEF SECRETS RSM130D Small Display. LOADS of PICS
Moderators: Moderators, Promotions, Competitions & Sponsorship, Mod: Tank Journals
-
chromus
- I Was Around When Noah Was a Reefer
- Posts: 19409
- Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:09 am
- Posts Per Page: Atwell, Perth, WA
- Contact:
Re: REEF SECRETS RSM130D Small Display.
Needs more Anthias, like 100 or so.
Did you search RTAW Reefpedia B4 asking your question?
My Tank Journals
8x3x2.5 With Webcam
Tank Monitor (Work in Progress)
My reefs power consumption is offset with solar power
My Tank Journals
8x3x2.5 With Webcam
Tank Monitor (Work in Progress)
My reefs power consumption is offset with solar power
-
reefsecretsaquariums
- Too Much Time On My Hands Reefer
- Posts: 7342
- Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:37 pm
- Posts Per Page: Gold Coast
- Contact:
Re: REEF SECRETS RSM130D Small Display.
ok so i have pretty much completed my fish list for the RSM
pair of royal grammas
Tiger blennys
pair of clowns
african blue stripe pipe...














pair of royal grammas
Tiger blennys
pair of clowns
african blue stripe pipe...














REEF SECRETS AQUARIUMS (07) 55356996
unit 2 number 9 Kortum Drive, Burleigh Heads . darren@reefsecrets.com.au
Reef Secrets Facebook Page
http://www.reefsecrets.com.au/
[directory]256[/directory]
Australian Reefing Connection
EMAIL ME INSTEAD OF PMs IT FILLS UP TO QUICKLY. I CAN CHECK EMAILS FASTER.
I DONT WORK ON MONDAYS >>> ITS MY ONLY DAY OFF .
unit 2 number 9 Kortum Drive, Burleigh Heads . darren@reefsecrets.com.au
Reef Secrets Facebook Page
http://www.reefsecrets.com.au/
[directory]256[/directory]
Australian Reefing Connection
EMAIL ME INSTEAD OF PMs IT FILLS UP TO QUICKLY. I CAN CHECK EMAILS FASTER.
I DONT WORK ON MONDAYS >>> ITS MY ONLY DAY OFF .
-
nutta
- Centurion Reefer
- Posts: 123
- Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:55 am
- Posts Per Page: Hilbert Perth Australia
Re: REEF SECRETS RSM130D Small Display. LOADS of PICS
Beautiful looking anenome
-
reefsecretsaquariums
- Too Much Time On My Hands Reefer
- Posts: 7342
- Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:37 pm
- Posts Per Page: Gold Coast
- Contact:
Re: REEF SECRETS RSM130D Small Display.
w00t wrote:Hiya, how much live rock is in there? I keep reading in my 128ltr I should have around 15kg, I really like the aquascape btw
Hey Woot .. I have about 10-12kg of rock in this tank
REEF SECRETS AQUARIUMS (07) 55356996
unit 2 number 9 Kortum Drive, Burleigh Heads . darren@reefsecrets.com.au
Reef Secrets Facebook Page
http://www.reefsecrets.com.au/
[directory]256[/directory]
Australian Reefing Connection
EMAIL ME INSTEAD OF PMs IT FILLS UP TO QUICKLY. I CAN CHECK EMAILS FASTER.
I DONT WORK ON MONDAYS >>> ITS MY ONLY DAY OFF .
unit 2 number 9 Kortum Drive, Burleigh Heads . darren@reefsecrets.com.au
Reef Secrets Facebook Page
http://www.reefsecrets.com.au/
[directory]256[/directory]
Australian Reefing Connection
EMAIL ME INSTEAD OF PMs IT FILLS UP TO QUICKLY. I CAN CHECK EMAILS FASTER.
I DONT WORK ON MONDAYS >>> ITS MY ONLY DAY OFF .
-
StripestheEel
- Been Around So Long, I've Seen Evolution
- Posts: 12412
- Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:20 am
- Posts Per Page: Gold Coast, QLD
Re: REEF SECRETS RSM130D Small Display. LOADS of PICS
It's alright I guess.