Breeding Challenge- discussion
Moderators: Moderators, Promotions, Competitions & Sponsorship
-
Majestic Aquariums
- Bicentenary Reefer
- Posts: 234
- Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:43 pm
- Posts Per Page: Taren Point
- Contact:
Great initiative guys, we wish everybody the best success, it would be great to see more aqua cultured fish in the hobby.
The only place I have see that carry the gear to do this is
http://www.entosupplies.com.au/?path=1_2_4_46
Not cheapest practice though, unless you regularly go out fishing and dont mind a bit of drag.
Hunts25 wrote:Anyone considering wild plankton for this?? Are there any good methods for collection that anyone knows?
The only place I have see that carry the gear to do this is
http://www.entosupplies.com.au/?path=1_2_4_46
Not cheapest practice though, unless you regularly go out fishing and dont mind a bit of drag.
Majestic Aquariums (02) 9525 3474
mailto: ? subject= & body=
http://www.majesticaquariums.com.au/
[directory]220[/directory]
http://www.majesticaquariums.com.au/
[directory]220[/directory]
-
damer
- Too Much Time On My Hands Reefer
- Posts: 5872
- Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2003 7:13 am
- Posts Per Page: Geelong, Victoria.
-
PaulG
- Old Sea Dog Reefer
- Posts: 3892
- Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2007 3:55 am
- Posts Per Page: Doncaster East
- Contact:
-
ganymede100
- Veteran Reefer
- Posts: 629
- Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2006 1:55 pm
- Posts Per Page: Bayside - Melbourne
-
PaulG
- Old Sea Dog Reefer
- Posts: 3892
- Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2007 3:55 am
- Posts Per Page: Doncaster East
- Contact:
-
ganymede100
- Veteran Reefer
- Posts: 629
- Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2006 1:55 pm
- Posts Per Page: Bayside - Melbourne
Hi Paul,
No nothing yet. Need to get the Tom Jones music piping into the fishroom. Have two likely pairs that I keep watch on but most of the others are too young at this stage. Happy with the set-up now and weather proofing during the heatwaves passed the test so I won't need a chiller(yeah).
Cheers,
Mike
No nothing yet. Need to get the Tom Jones music piping into the fishroom. Have two likely pairs that I keep watch on but most of the others are too young at this stage. Happy with the set-up now and weather proofing during the heatwaves passed the test so I won't need a chiller(yeah).
Cheers,
Mike