Alf's 1500 x 900 x 610 New Aquascape

The purpose of this forum is to allow people to showcase their tanks, and allow other uses to ask questions on equipment, livestock, methodology etc.
Specifically for Large Tanks with a Volume of 800 Litres and Above

Moderators: Moderators, Promotions, Competitions & Sponsorship, Mod: Tank Journals

Post Reply
Alf D
Old Sea Dog Reefer
Posts: 4321
Joined: Thu May 20, 2004 9:59 pm
Posts Per Page: Fountaindale...Central Coast

Post by Alf D »

Almost done, just need to build up the left rear and glue the frags on and hope the Acro's colour up again.

Image
coral1
Old Sea Dog Reefer
Posts: 4927
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2006 12:25 am
Posts Per Page: ROSEBUD VIC

Post by coral1 »

looking veeery nice
Renae
MASOV 2015-2016 president
Image[/image]
viewtopic.php?f=145&t=241394
viewtopic.php?f=145&t=162492
Alf D
Old Sea Dog Reefer
Posts: 4321
Joined: Thu May 20, 2004 9:59 pm
Posts Per Page: Fountaindale...Central Coast

Post by Alf D »

From the side. Water hasn't completely cleared yet.

Image
Alf D
Old Sea Dog Reefer
Posts: 4321
Joined: Thu May 20, 2004 9:59 pm
Posts Per Page: Fountaindale...Central Coast

Post by Alf D »

Thanks Renae.
Forgot to mention I still have to catch the other fish :konk:
StripestheEel
Been Around So Long, I've Seen Evolution
Posts: 12412
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:20 am
Posts Per Page: Gold Coast, QLD

Post by StripestheEel »

Love it!
Alf D
Old Sea Dog Reefer
Posts: 4321
Joined: Thu May 20, 2004 9:59 pm
Posts Per Page: Fountaindale...Central Coast

Post by Alf D »

Thanks Matt, now you need to pull your digit out so I can drool over yours when it's all done.
Alf D
Old Sea Dog Reefer
Posts: 4321
Joined: Thu May 20, 2004 9:59 pm
Posts Per Page: Fountaindale...Central Coast

Post by Alf D »

Wish me luck, I'm off to move the remote DSB.
funkngroovy
RTAW Veteran Reefer
Posts: 1909
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:44 am
Posts Per Page: Springfield Lakes

Post by funkngroovy »

That's awesome. 900wide is the shizzz!
Siiri
Veteran Reefer
Posts: 783
Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2006 10:24 pm
Posts Per Page: Gerringong

Post by Siiri »

Alf_D wrote:Forgot to mention I still have to catch the other fish :konk:


That wouldn't include Sparkles would it :devil:

Tank's aquascaping is looking great Alf :thumbsup:
Rusty1
Too Much Time On My Hands Reefer
Posts: 9065
Joined: Mon Oct 30, 2006 12:28 pm
Posts Per Page: Hope Island, Gold Coast

Post by Rusty1 »

Great tank Alf...will look fantastic once everything settles.

I bet aquascaping was much easier with the extra width!!
Tank Now For Sale
Reef In The Wall
Tank on Facebook- Closed
Reef In The Wall- FB
n0rk: For all I say, I still love halides. The "crispness" is still unrivalled in most situations. I am a schmuck who wants to go halides.
Post Reply

Return to “Reef Tanks Large (800 Litres and Above)”