Pete
New Zealand reef tank
Moderators: Moderators, Promotions, Competitions & Sponsorship, Mod: Tank Journals
-
oceanarium
- Old Sea Dog Reefer
- Posts: 2533
- Joined: Mon Apr 18, 2005 12:52 pm
- Posts Per Page: the coral farm.. Near ledge WA
- Contact:
Re: New Zealand reef tank
Pete
-
Aquanet
- RTAW Veteran Reefer
- Posts: 1029
- Joined: Sun Feb 09, 2003 10:19 am
- Posts Per Page: Auckland, New Zealand
Re: New Zealand reef tank
Last edited by Aquanet on Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
-
shake
- Bicentenary Reefer
- Posts: 255
- Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2007 7:50 am
- Posts Per Page: Bellarine Peninsula
Re: New Zealand reef tank
Very nice Aquanet, one of the nicest I have seen.
-
n0rk
- Too Much Time On My Hands Reefer
- Posts: 7821
- Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:12 pm
- Posts Per Page: An island smaller than the one I was on
Re: New Zealand reef tank
When all is said and done, my god you know how to keep a nice tank.
BENJAMIN ::: If at first the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it.
IF YOU CAN READ THIS, YOU ARE LOOKING FAR TOO CLOSELY. I FEEL VIOLATED.
IF YOU CAN READ THIS, YOU ARE LOOKING FAR TOO CLOSELY. I FEEL VIOLATED.
-
AquaBlue
- Veteran Reefer
- Posts: 896
- Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2006 4:43 am
- Posts Per Page: Brisbane
Re: New Zealand reef tank
Sweet Alois
Well done
Regards
Tim
Well done
Regards
Tim
Aqua Blue Distribution
Brisbane, Qld.
http://www.aquabluedistribution.com.au/
[directory]83[/directory]
Brisbane, Qld.
http://www.aquabluedistribution.com.au/
[directory]83[/directory]
-
reefsecretsaquariums
- Too Much Time On My Hands Reefer
- Posts: 7342
- Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:37 pm
- Posts Per Page: Gold Coast
- Contact:
Re: New Zealand reef tank
Aquanet wrote:
very very nice tank ... FTS really shows the size and depth...
by the way do u use mm on this one...id have to agree everything is looking so healthy
and i thought you kiwis couldnt keep reef tanks....

REEF SECRETS AQUARIUMS (07) 55356996
unit 2 number 9 Kortum Drive, Burleigh Heads . darren@reefsecrets.com.au
Reef Secrets Facebook Page
http://www.reefsecrets.com.au/
[directory]256[/directory]
Australian Reefing Connection
EMAIL ME INSTEAD OF PMs IT FILLS UP TO QUICKLY. I CAN CHECK EMAILS FASTER.
I DONT WORK ON MONDAYS >>> ITS MY ONLY DAY OFF .
unit 2 number 9 Kortum Drive, Burleigh Heads . darren@reefsecrets.com.au
Reef Secrets Facebook Page
http://www.reefsecrets.com.au/
[directory]256[/directory]
Australian Reefing Connection
EMAIL ME INSTEAD OF PMs IT FILLS UP TO QUICKLY. I CAN CHECK EMAILS FASTER.
I DONT WORK ON MONDAYS >>> ITS MY ONLY DAY OFF .
-
ACRO AL
- Old Sea Dog Reefer
- Posts: 2569
- Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:33 am
- Posts Per Page: Perth
Re: New Zealand reef tank
exceptional aquascaping and overall coral vibrance
I bet you spend alot of time on that
I bet you spend alot of time on that
-
dargonk
- Bicentenary Reefer
- Posts: 229
- Joined: Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:34 am
- Posts Per Page: Perth
- Contact:
Re: New Zealand reef tank
wow great looking tank, really beautiful
-
galleri3090
- RTAW Veteran Reefer
- Posts: 1887
- Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:23 am
- Posts Per Page: Yagoona, Sydney
Re: New Zealand reef tank
Spectacular. Wonderful display tank
Can you please tell us abit about your husbandry, parameters?
Michael
Can you please tell us abit about your husbandry, parameters?
Michael
-
SaltwaterTankLover
- RTAW Veteran Reefer
- Posts: 1166
- Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:30 am
- Posts Per Page: Perth
Re: New Zealand reef tank
Awesome Tank Man:)
Thanks,
Matt
Thanks,
Matt