Slawmans Solar Reef - New Skimmer - TOTF May Winner

The purpose of this forum is to allow people to showcase their tanks, and allow other uses to ask questions on equipment, livestock, methodology etc.

Moderators: Moderators, Promotions, Competitions & Sponsorship, Mod: Tank Journals

Post Reply
slawman
RTAW Veteran Reefer
Posts: 1179
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2007 7:58 am
Posts Per Page: Sydney

Re: Slawmans Solar Reef - New Skimmer - TOTF May Winner

Post by slawman »

colg wrote:Good to hear all is well.
I bet that clam is sucking some supplements at that size!

You mention the BK skimmer is working well. What made you change from the Deltec?


Hi Col, I swapped to the BK for next level silence. The Deltec was pretty quiet but you could still hear it, you can't hear the BK. I think the skimming performance is roughly the same....
The winner is the one who has had the most fun at the end

Solar Reef: viewtopic.php?f=148&t=248587
My Cube : viewtopic.php?f=51&t=216858
A long time ago: viewtopic.php?f=51&t=177925
Post Reply

Return to “Reef Tanks (101 - 799 Litres)”