Jamie and Kristy's House Of Flubber ToTM Oct '14
Moderators: Moderators, Promotions, Competitions & Sponsorship, Mod: Tank Journals
-
parrdog
- Old Sea Dog Reefer
- Posts: 2788
- Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:28 am
- Posts Per Page: Engadine, NSW, Australia
Re: Jamie and Kristy's House Of Flubber
Thanks heaps Richie
.
-
DAY1
- Veteran Reefer
- Posts: 991
- Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:21 pm
- Posts Per Page: Brisbane
Re: Jamie and Kristy's House Of Flubber ToTM Oct '14
Jamie
Tank is doing very well , Earlier this year I added a Purple Tang and a Threadfin Butterfly , plus a beautiful bommie , these came out of Dan and Cathy's tank , around march I was diagnosed with Prostate Cancer and also a large Melanoma , after seven months of operations , tests and more operations , I have been given the all clear
, lucky they found them in their early stage , anyway I am off to a mates 60 th birthday tonight , might have a few Bundies

Tank is doing very well , Earlier this year I added a Purple Tang and a Threadfin Butterfly , plus a beautiful bommie , these came out of Dan and Cathy's tank , around march I was diagnosed with Prostate Cancer and also a large Melanoma , after seven months of operations , tests and more operations , I have been given the all clear

-
parrdog
- Old Sea Dog Reefer
- Posts: 2788
- Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:28 am
- Posts Per Page: Engadine, NSW, Australia
Re: Jamie and Kristy's House Of Flubber ToTM Oct '14
Far out Geoff, that's no good at all, you've had a bad run mate!
It's great to hear you've been given the all clear mate. Enjoy those Bundies and take care of yourself champion
.
Jamie
It's great to hear you've been given the all clear mate. Enjoy those Bundies and take care of yourself champion
Jamie
-
peekandboo
- Old Sea Dog Reefer
- Posts: 2468
- Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:50 am
- Posts Per Page: Newcastle
Re: Jamie and Kristy's House Of Flubber ToTM Oct '14
Well done Jamie, well deserved and I hope you enjoy your prize mate

My 4x2x2 SPS GROWN ALL FROM FRAGS
TOTM APRIL 2013
My Old 3x1.8x1.8
SHUT DOWN
My Fish Tank Live Webcam
Not always switched on.
My Aquatic log Log book
TOTM APRIL 2013
My Old 3x1.8x1.8
SHUT DOWN
My Fish Tank Live Webcam
Not always switched on.
My Aquatic log Log book
-
parrdog
- Old Sea Dog Reefer
- Posts: 2788
- Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:28 am
- Posts Per Page: Engadine, NSW, Australia
Re: Jamie and Kristy's House Of Flubber ToTM Oct '14
Thanks mate, I'm sure I will
.
-
RedLineR
- Old Sea Dog Reefer
- Posts: 3021
- Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2006 11:31 am
- Posts Per Page: Sydney
-
parrdog
- Old Sea Dog Reefer
- Posts: 2788
- Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:28 am
- Posts Per Page: Engadine, NSW, Australia
Re: Jamie and Kristy's House Of Flubber ToTM Oct '14
Thanks mate
.
Jamie
Jamie
-
parrdog
- Old Sea Dog Reefer
- Posts: 2788
- Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:28 am
- Posts Per Page: Engadine, NSW, Australia
Re: Jamie and Kristy's House Of Flubber ToTM Oct '14
Just posting up the pics from the ToTM thread before I take some new ones.












-
rodneyri
- Old Sea Dog Reefer
- Posts: 2139
- Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:24 am
- Posts Per Page: Newington, Sydney
Re: Jamie and Kristy's House Of Flubber ToTM Oct '14
nice and clean Jamie, do you have your lights that high normally?
-
leodb89
- Bicentenary Reefer
- Posts: 314
- Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:39 am
- Posts Per Page: Sydney, NSW
Re: Jamie and Kristy's House Of Flubber ToTM Oct '14
Congrats Jamo!! We need sump shots for the TOTM too