Well the system is humming along very nicely, thank for your interest guys. I am planning on an update to my control system to an Apex in the next few weeks to get online access to the system. My old Profilux is still powering on but getting it online is too hard.
Probably time to start looking at dosing. I have been relying on water changes to replenish the system however I suspect the coral growth has started to outstrip this. Testing, testing. Just been a bit lazy
Here are a few pics;
The Fungia in the pic below grew from a 5c size polyp that came in on my first batch of live rock. It dropped off a month or so ago. There are another three growing out on the rock still. The birds nest is growing but curiously the vibrant hot pink coloration seems to move across the piece over time.

My Blue Chromis have started to school more which is interesting as in the past I have found schooling fish tend to stop schooling when there is no threat.

Clowns hosting in Zoos. Glad they picked the Zoos and not any of my LPS.

Duncan looks like the fastest growing coral in the system. It is really pumping and starting to take over the little bommie. Maybe frag time

The clam has grown from 6 or so cm to now what must be 15 or 20cm, looks fantastic and healthy but getting a bit big now for my liking.

I have really enjoyed watching four or five corals which came in on my LR growing out. You can see three different corals here which are all doing well. In particular the lime green one in the picture centre seems to be very happy.
