Williamstown Aquariums 10x4x2.5 display
Moderators: Moderators, Promotions, Competitions & Sponsorship, Mod: Tank Journals
-
dannyb5
- Veteran Reefer
- Posts: 879
- Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:13 am
- Posts Per Page: Boronia, Victoria.
Re: Williamstown Aquariums 10x4x2.5 display
Was there today, the depth and rockwork is amazing in real life.
-
r0cksteady
- RTAW Veteran Reefer
- Posts: 1989
- Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2007 2:40 am
- Posts Per Page: Mulgrave Victoria, Australia
Re: Williamstown Aquariums 10x4x2.5 display
Hey Jack,
What globe brand are you using at the moment. I replaced my 14K Phoenix Globes with BLV 14k and they are absolute garbage in comparison ie. Phoenix had a nice mix of light blue to yellow where the BLV are just washed out yellow look. Dont want to make the same mistake again so am interested in what your using\preferring at the moment?
What globe brand are you using at the moment. I replaced my 14K Phoenix Globes with BLV 14k and they are absolute garbage in comparison ie. Phoenix had a nice mix of light blue to yellow where the BLV are just washed out yellow look. Dont want to make the same mistake again so am interested in what your using\preferring at the moment?
Jason
*A question never asked, is a question never answered.
*Two people attempting something differently, doesn't make one of them wrong
r0cksteady's 8ft x 2.5ft x 2.5ft REEF display
*A question never asked, is a question never answered.
*Two people attempting something differently, doesn't make one of them wrong
r0cksteady's 8ft x 2.5ft x 2.5ft REEF display
-
SaltwaterTankLover
- RTAW Veteran Reefer
- Posts: 1166
- Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:30 am
- Posts Per Page: Perth
Re: Williamstown Aquariums 10x4x2.5 display
Incredible Tank:)
Wish I could see it in person.
How many litres?
Thanks,
Matt
Wish I could see it in person.
How many litres?
Thanks,
Matt
-
TJReid
- Bicentenary Reefer
- Posts: 260
- Joined: Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:45 pm
- Posts Per Page: Cairns
Re: Williamstown Aquariums 10x4x2.5 display
Been to the shop a few times, top shop and awesome tank ! great prices by the way !
-
crossyafc
- Curious Reefer
- Posts: 34
- Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:01 am
- Posts Per Page: melbourne
Re: Williamstown Aquariums 10x4x2.5 display
awesome tank... will be visiting you next weeks for some clowns :D
-
shake
- Bicentenary Reefer
- Posts: 255
- Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2007 7:50 am
- Posts Per Page: Bellarine Peninsula
Re: Williamstown Aquariums 10x4x2.5 display
I'm visiting the shop again this week (as I always do on a Friday :D) I'll ask Jack if I can take a couple update photos.
-
dannyb5
- Veteran Reefer
- Posts: 879
- Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:13 am
- Posts Per Page: Boronia, Victoria.
Re: Williamstown Aquariums 10x4x2.5 display
shake wrote:I'm visiting the shop again this week (as I always do on a Friday :D) I'll ask Jack if I can take a couple update photos.
Tell him to post his stock up, Its a bit of a drive for me but i love going there. But only if i knew what type of stuff he had!
-
alex_j_5
- Bicentenary Reefer
- Posts: 210
- Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:14 am
- Posts Per Page: Ipswich
Re: Williamstown Aquariums 10x4x2.5 display
hey mate im assuming thats a blue throat trigger? does it go for coral or other fish at all? also the copperband butterfly, how do you find it goes in a reef type setup
-
TJReid
- Bicentenary Reefer
- Posts: 260
- Joined: Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:45 pm
- Posts Per Page: Cairns
Re: Williamstown Aquariums 10x4x2.5 display
dannyb5 wrote:shake wrote:I'm visiting the shop again this week (as I always do on a Friday :D) I'll ask Jack if I can take a couple update photos.
Tell him to post his stock up, Its a bit of a drive for me but i love going there. But only if i knew what type of stuff he had!
Yeah Williams should post up a stock list for us boy's on the other side of town who take a hit and miss chance of going there and you having a lot of stock or none :D
-
stone.david
- Starting to get the hang of this place
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:42 am
- Posts Per Page: New Zealand
Re: Williamstown Aquariums 10x4x2.5 display
Any update on the tank, I would love to see it now, we don't get many tanks over here this big