MASAOG coral growing comp

This forum is used for MASA and it's member societies to announce society events, news from around the world, etc

Moderators: Moderators, MASA Committee

Bangalang
Veteran Reefer
Posts: 659
Joined: Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:57 pm
Posts Per Page: canberra

Re: MASAOG coral growing comp

Post by Bangalang »

yeah I meant I would be keen to try and colour up another one. Just need masog to process my membership and then I will be in lol..... :poke: :poke:
Micheal
Veteran Reefer
Posts: 514
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:32 pm
Posts Per Page: Canberra

Re: MASAOG coral growing comp

Post by Micheal »

A reminder to all current (and potential) MASAOG members that you need to have purchased your bleached acro (aka your brown stick) by this coming Sunday to be eligible in our coral revival competition!

Watch this space to see what we've managed to scam from our local fish shops - by memory the most expensive stick so far was a bargain $9!
Micheal
Veteran Reefer
Posts: 514
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:32 pm
Posts Per Page: Canberra

Re: MASAOG coral growing comp

Post by Micheal »

We have an all-Canberra affair when it comes to reviving some corals within MASAOG. We'll keep everyone up to date as to our progress, it'd be great to see some other socities at least match our efforts :cheers:

Anyone willing to place an early bet who's is going to be the best looking at the end? (hint, it won't be mine!)

First is Dave's $9 special.
Image

Then Jason scored this free little gem
Image

And not to be outdone, I went to the same shop as Jason, threw my arms around and demanded something much, much bigger. Also for free :D I'm pretty sure he spat in my coffee though...
Image

I wish our members the best of luck over the coming 3 months!
Rod the Reefer
Too Much Time On My Hands Reefer
Posts: 6683
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2005 2:42 am
Posts Per Page: Greenhill, Adelaide, SA

Re: MASAOG coral growing comp

Post by Rod the Reefer »

Good luck guys, I just didn't get my act together on this.

Rod. :thumbsup:
Post Reply

Return to “MASA, Australian & World News & Events”