Anna's Popcorn Machine Themed Pico
Moderators: Moderators, Promotions, Competitions & Sponsorship
-
MitchD
- Bicentenary Reefer
- Posts: 388
- Joined: Tue May 07, 2013 12:03 am
- Posts Per Page: WA
Re: Anna's Popcorn Machine Themed Pico
From a design standpoint this is defiantly the one to beat so far imo, great idea.
-
robthepom
- RTAW Veteran Reefer
- Posts: 1506
- Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:02 am
- Posts Per Page: Gold Coast
Re: Anna's Popcorn Machine Themed Pico
that is so good, well done
I don't think I'll bother posting my boring curved 8l tank
you win
I don't think I'll bother posting my boring curved 8l tank
you win

Rob The Pom Tank Journal - 3 footer
Rob The Pom Tank Journal - 5 footer
There is a fine line between a hobby and a mental illness
Rob The Pom Tank Journal - 5 footer
There is a fine line between a hobby and a mental illness
-
Anna.McTaggart
- Starting to get the hang of this place
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:12 am
- Posts Per Page: Mackay QLD
- Contact:
Re: Anna's Popcorn Machine Themed Pico
Haha Thanks Guys!!! :D
-
ssscuz
- Old Sea Dog Reefer
- Posts: 3037
- Joined: Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:20 am
- Posts Per Page: Melbourne
Re: Anna's Popcorn Machine Themed Pico
Yeah I give up, the jar I was gonna use just won't cut it. Damn u creative people
It's not a reef without some coral eaters, reefing on the edge.
Nathan's Starfire Stick 6fter
Nathans Mixed Reef 4ft (closed down aug 2013)
Join the Marine Society of Victoria today!!
Nathan's Starfire Stick 6fter
Nathans Mixed Reef 4ft (closed down aug 2013)
Join the Marine Society of Victoria today!!
-
Curious_Chaos
- Veteran Reefer
- Posts: 692
- Joined: Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:20 am
- Posts Per Page: Melbourne
Re: Anna's Popcorn Machine Themed Pico
Well, looks like I will need to do something more interesting then. Back to the drawing board!
There's something fishy going on....
-
DaElf
- RTAW Reefer
- Posts: 52
- Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:40 am
- Posts Per Page: Mackay
Re: Anna's Popcorn Machine Themed Pico
MitchD wrote:From a design standpoint this is defiantly the one to beat so far imo, great idea.
robthepom wrote:that is so good, well done![]()
I don't think I'll bother posting my boring curved 8l tank
you win
ssscuz wrote:Yeah I give up, the jar I was gonna use just won't cut it. Damn u creative people
Curious_Chaos wrote:Well, looks like I will need to do something more interesting then. Back to the drawing board!
You are all going to make her impossible to live with
, I've already been told I may as well withdraw from the comp because the popcorn machine is a cooler idea lol
I think the in house rivalry may be more then anything seen on here

-
sparker
- RTAW Veteran Reefer
- Posts: 1253
- Joined: Thu May 02, 2013 5:56 am
- Posts Per Page: Victoria
Re: Anna's Popcorn Machine Themed Pico
Amazing work, simply brilliant!
-
Anna.McTaggart
- Starting to get the hang of this place
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:12 am
- Posts Per Page: Mackay QLD
- Contact:
Re: Anna's Popcorn Machine Themed Pico
I'm using Fiber Glass Resin to seal up some Popcorn for decoration, just a standard Saturday Ahaha.
Also first fish went in today, little Himbug. So far so good
Also first fish went in today, little Himbug. So far so good
-
cody.sheridan-2008
- Old Sea Dog Reefer
- Posts: 2639
- Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:18 am
- Posts Per Page: Waverton, North Sydney, NSW Australia 2060
- Contact:
Re: Anna's Popcorn Machine Themed Pico
waits until tank is torn apart to take out the evil fish*...
Also pics or it didn't happen :P
Also pics or it didn't happen :P
-
Curious_Chaos
- Veteran Reefer
- Posts: 692
- Joined: Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:20 am
- Posts Per Page: Melbourne
Re: Anna's Popcorn Machine Themed Pico
Yeah I would have added a coral coby not a humbug. Humbugs are demon spawn....
There's something fishy going on....