There is a thanks mod that I run in my site.
Not sure if it's really worth the effort but if the MASA committee approves it I can install it.
like or agree button
Moderator: Moderators
-
cam
- Old Sea Dog Reefer
- Posts: 3342
- Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:49 am
- Posts Per Page: Taringa, Brisbane
- Contact:
-
King Venom
- Old Sea Dog Reefer
- Posts: 2318
- Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:22 pm
- Posts Per Page: Albany West Australia
Re: like or agree button
markaz wrote:Actually I like the positive or negitive button.
If you agree you hit positive or if you disagree you hit negitive and then show a number off to the side. negitive for disagree and positive for agree.
So a way it could be used is, 2 people offer 2 different options to a solution. Instead of having people putyou could just click on the option you would perfer.
It may make it easier for someone to make a decision if they unsure of which way to go.
Here is an example from ozbargin
http://www.ozbargain.com.au/node/90204
I posted on another forum that had this feature a story about a Freediving accident that happened to me and a mate sadly our mate drowned I never had many of these sort of things to my name In a week it was like 5likea 55 sites I never posted there ever again it was sad enough loosing my mate but that took the cake. I think the I'm with you button works well.
-
Rusty1
- Too Much Time On My Hands Reefer
- Posts: 9065
- Joined: Mon Oct 30, 2006 12:28 pm
- Posts Per Page: Hope Island, Gold Coast
Re: like or agree button
Can we implement this ASAP then?


Tank Now For Sale
Reef In The Wall
Tank on Facebook- Closed
Reef In The Wall- FB
n0rk: For all I say, I still love halides. The "crispness" is still unrivalled in most situations. I am a schmuck who wants to go halides.
Reef In The Wall
Tank on Facebook- Closed
Reef In The Wall- FB
n0rk: For all I say, I still love halides. The "crispness" is still unrivalled in most situations. I am a schmuck who wants to go halides.
-
terbit
- Old Sea Dog Reefer
- Posts: 2764
- Joined: Mon May 15, 2006 10:39 am
- Posts Per Page: Sydney
Re: like or agree button
Rusty1 wrote:Can we implement this ASAP then?
A little harsh but friggin funny

-
Rusty1
- Too Much Time On My Hands Reefer
- Posts: 9065
- Joined: Mon Oct 30, 2006 12:28 pm
- Posts Per Page: Hope Island, Gold Coast
Re: like or agree button
terbit wrote:Rusty1 wrote:Can we implement this ASAP then?
A little harsh but friggin funny![]()
I know....but it was just so there for the taking...
Tank Now For Sale
Reef In The Wall
Tank on Facebook- Closed
Reef In The Wall- FB
n0rk: For all I say, I still love halides. The "crispness" is still unrivalled in most situations. I am a schmuck who wants to go halides.
Reef In The Wall
Tank on Facebook- Closed
Reef In The Wall- FB
n0rk: For all I say, I still love halides. The "crispness" is still unrivalled in most situations. I am a schmuck who wants to go halides.
you could just click on the option you would perfer.