So no one has the blood shrimp pair I want in stock
right now so I put some on order. The new LED fixtures arrived Friday. They * are * FABULOUS!

As they have a billion settings and I have no idea which color combo is best I just turned it on 50% manually for my 'sunrise' time and left it at 100% for the rest of the time. Now normally starts the 'sunset' phase of my light cycle, so I just turned off all the color except blue.
100% all channels

Only Blue

The color it brings out in my corals on my main tank is awesome, but I notice alot of shadows compared to the previous BSLED so I'm not completely sold on it yet. Honestly I think the optics need to be changed out for that tank. Seems to be perfect for this tank though. Maybe ideally 12" from the water surface would allow less of the light to spill and more in the tank, so that's an option for later on down the trek. It is currently 14" above the water surface.
Little bit about this unit, it's remote controlled (naturally) has 4 channels, and each channel can be dimmed and adjusted down to the 1%. 4 different timers can be set on each channel, allowing for perfect sunset, and sunrise lighting, and moonlighting if desired. It even tells you what temp the unit is running at. The optics on both these units are 120. I have a Halloween party tomorrow I'm hosting so I spent most of today trying to do cleaning and decorating, rather then play with the lights.
I managed to change the filters on my RO/DI unit today

The tanks are due for a nice big WC, and they will adore the ASW. Keeping the phosphates down! My old filters were DIIIIRTY!

I don't dose potassium, and I think it's in higher quantities in my Red Sea Coral Pro because the past 3, or 4 weeks of NSW hasn't brought back the floresent pink in my birdsnest and milli. (In case you didn't know I moved that tank at the start of Aug and quite a few of my colonies totally browned out.) I've also had fun dosing twice the amount to keep my alk up and it's still not where it normally sits with my ASW

So water is mixing for tomorrow's WC.
I also ordered two nano reactors from CPR and expect those will be arriving next week. One will go on the return chamber in this tank, and one goes in my main 2ft cube. I also added a ATO unit from Guppy's, THANKS ANDRIES!

I am SO TIRED of the manual water topping off. I'm so happy I only have to fill up the RO container once a week now. The only thing I'm nervous about is when I add the biopellet reactor it will take up that entire chamber, so I might have to figure out how I'm going to fit the auto float switches in there with it. I'll cross that bridge when I get there. Maybe it won't be an issue, we'll see.
I'm waiting on the little acrylic clips for the lip so I can add a glass cover as well. Tomorrow I'll do a little aquascaping, testing, and start moving over some corals! I've got some zoas, there's already a tiny little GSP patch in the tank. I haven't sorted flow with the spare parts I have around, and I haven't gotten a Tunze with a controller like I want yet. I was honestly hoping something would turn up 2nd hand, but nothing yet. So no corals that need the flow will come in yet. I also haven't put another doser on the shopping list yet so I'll have to manually dose if I want to start stocking the SPS, so I'll be patient and wait. This is my favorite tank ATM it requires nothing special. The clowns get fed twice a day, and the sun coral gets hand fed a cube of mysis a day. SOOOOOO EASY!

I don't even check nitrates in it. HAHAHA I change the water when I can, (every other week normally) and it's secondary to my main. I know what kind of attention my main SPS tank gets and I'm okay not having two of those headaches.

This one will get there, not fussed. Next on my to do list is making a frag rack. I'm making a different type then the standard, so another DIY project! The electric bill came in

I'm not excited. . .Now I have two tanks. . . .

I love my fish tanks though. I wouldn't trade them, and I'm happy with them all!
I picked up a great little pico tank for the office, and I'm gonna move that in on Sunday when no one's around. I'm stoked! I've already got plans for a retrofit LED build in it, and I'm making a gravity ATO for it as well.

Wonder if I should do another TJ for it in the pico/nano section. That's all for now! I'll add in photos tomorrow with a few more of the settings maybe corals

and the LEDs toned down so you can see the colors properly.