For all your fish related discussions, including identification, husbandry, ecology, biology, diseases, taxonomy, etc. If it has a backbone discuss it here.
Downu wrote:Goonioporra should be added to the list.
fishguy23 wrote:Flowerpot Coral (Goniopora spp.): Some progress has been made, but still miserably low survival rates and mopst are still doomed, stokesi is the most common and seems to be among the most difficult in the genus
I spoke to a shop not long ago that gets 3 of the items listed, Blue Ring, Cone Shell, Stone Fish. They are special order but i couldnt belive they could find an sell them.
Geez never thought these would be in that category???
Disease related to elegance coral is common in the USA, in Australia this is not a huge issue. This list is from an American list (hence all the gallons) and so anything related to disease is debatable.
i have both a bristletooth tang and bicolour angel, the bristletooth i have had for about 2 months and so far not a single problem, and the bicolour angel has no problems so far either and i have had it 2 weeks and it eats no problem. my mate has just got a batch of eggs from his pair of Bangaii Cardinals
King Venom wrote:I spoke to a shop not long ago that gets 3 of the items listed, Blue Ring, Cone Shell, Stone Fish. They are special order but i couldnt belive they could find an sell them.
Here's a stonefish I ordered at a store I used to work at: