Any update, on pairing and feeding?
Christian
BC 2009 Gobiodon histrio (Mr Miagi)
Moderators: Moderators, Promotions, Competitions & Sponsorship
-
Mr Miagi
- Old Sea Dog Reefer
- Posts: 4468
- Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2005 6:29 am
- Posts Per Page: Adelaide, SA
No breeding. The second G. histrio has again found his way to the second tier, so I am going to make some guards for the overflows today.
Feeding, they have always been on everything I put in the tank, which is good. I might start a live brine shrimp hatchery, to encourage me to feed live food more often.
I have made a little something for when I get the pair back into the same tank together. I wanted more of a "colony" shaped piece, but just didnt have anything big enough.
It hasnt hit water yet though, I wonder how it will go?


The shaven acro area:


And one of the gobies!

Feeding, they have always been on everything I put in the tank, which is good. I might start a live brine shrimp hatchery, to encourage me to feed live food more often.
I have made a little something for when I get the pair back into the same tank together. I wanted more of a "colony" shaped piece, but just didnt have anything big enough.
It hasnt hit water yet though, I wonder how it will go?


The shaven acro area:


And one of the gobies!

--Cheers, Benny