EOI: Australian Breeding Challenge
Moderators: Moderators, Promotions, Competitions & Sponsorship
-
reefsecretsaquariums
- Too Much Time On My Hands Reefer
- Posts: 7342
- Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:37 pm
- Posts Per Page: Gold Coast
- Contact:
REEF SECRETS AQUARIUMS (07) 55356996
unit 2 number 9 Kortum Drive, Burleigh Heads . darren@reefsecrets.com.au
Reef Secrets Facebook Page
http://www.reefsecrets.com.au/
[directory]256[/directory]
Australian Reefing Connection
EMAIL ME INSTEAD OF PMs IT FILLS UP TO QUICKLY. I CAN CHECK EMAILS FASTER.
I DONT WORK ON MONDAYS >>> ITS MY ONLY DAY OFF .
unit 2 number 9 Kortum Drive, Burleigh Heads . darren@reefsecrets.com.au
Reef Secrets Facebook Page
http://www.reefsecrets.com.au/
[directory]256[/directory]
Australian Reefing Connection
EMAIL ME INSTEAD OF PMs IT FILLS UP TO QUICKLY. I CAN CHECK EMAILS FASTER.
I DONT WORK ON MONDAYS >>> ITS MY ONLY DAY OFF .
-
reefsecretsaquariums
- Too Much Time On My Hands Reefer
- Posts: 7342
- Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:37 pm
- Posts Per Page: Gold Coast
- Contact:
royal grammas
black caps
tiger blennys
bi colour blennys
dottybacks
mandarins
potters angels
flame angels cross potters
hawkfish
sea dragons......
ah sorry you said cheap
um clowns and damsels....

black caps
tiger blennys
bi colour blennys
dottybacks
mandarins
potters angels
flame angels cross potters
hawkfish
sea dragons......

ah sorry you said cheap
um clowns and damsels....

REEF SECRETS AQUARIUMS (07) 55356996
unit 2 number 9 Kortum Drive, Burleigh Heads . darren@reefsecrets.com.au
Reef Secrets Facebook Page
http://www.reefsecrets.com.au/
[directory]256[/directory]
Australian Reefing Connection
EMAIL ME INSTEAD OF PMs IT FILLS UP TO QUICKLY. I CAN CHECK EMAILS FASTER.
I DONT WORK ON MONDAYS >>> ITS MY ONLY DAY OFF .
unit 2 number 9 Kortum Drive, Burleigh Heads . darren@reefsecrets.com.au
Reef Secrets Facebook Page
http://www.reefsecrets.com.au/
[directory]256[/directory]
Australian Reefing Connection
EMAIL ME INSTEAD OF PMs IT FILLS UP TO QUICKLY. I CAN CHECK EMAILS FASTER.
I DONT WORK ON MONDAYS >>> ITS MY ONLY DAY OFF .
-
damer
- Too Much Time On My Hands Reefer
- Posts: 5872
- Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2003 7:13 am
- Posts Per Page: Geelong, Victoria.
Chris wrote:youve started it now Damien!!! Look what you got yourself in for!!!
its not that hard organising one of these is it
Folks, I have to say if you wan tot have half a hope in hell of breeding a fish you need to pick something you think you might be able to breed, not some good for a tank because of X or Y.
spot on.
i dont see this as being something to get people to jump into the deep end, ie attempting grammas or crossing Angels, (thanks Darren
)we probably have enough interest already, ill come up with a few suggestions, see what people think, im sure there will be some others that i wont think of that others could put up, we might even have a vote if i can work it out
start thinking, and for those with a bit of knowledge, think "easy"

-
PaulG
- Old Sea Dog Reefer
- Posts: 3892
- Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2007 3:55 am
- Posts Per Page: Doncaster East
- Contact:
damer wrote:Chris wrote:youve started it now Damien!!! Look what you got yourself in for!!!
its not that hard organising one of these is it![]()
But Damien, you haven't organised anything yet
damer wrote:start thinking, and for those with a bit of knowledge, think "easy"
so we are taking nominations for species now?
btw.... I might be interested.....
-
PaulG
- Old Sea Dog Reefer
- Posts: 3892
- Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2007 3:55 am
- Posts Per Page: Doncaster East
- Contact:
-
PaulG
- Old Sea Dog Reefer
- Posts: 3892
- Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2007 3:55 am
- Posts Per Page: Doncaster East
- Contact: