The purpose of this forum is to allow people to showcase their tanks, and allow other uses to ask questions on equipment, livestock, methodology etc.
Specifically for Diverse Tanks (Cubes, Squares, Triangular) (Fish Only with Live Rock, Predator Tanks, Temperate Tanks) (non-photosynthetic tanks, Marine Plant/Algae Tanks, Greenhouse Tanks)
I could not believe what was available in the Gold Coast aquariums. My LFS said that QLD get to pick the good specimens from the collectors and the rest of the better ones go to the US. Sounds reasonable because I have not seen the same for sale near home or Sydney's shops. How are these!! Sorry about the poor phone photos.
Just Looking wrote:I could not believe what was available in the Gold Coast aquariums. My LFS said that QLD get to pick the good specimens from the collectors and the rest of the better ones go to the US. Sounds reasonable because I have not seen the same for sale near home or Sydney's shops. How are these!! Sorry about the poor phone photos.
Was this at reef secrets aquariums? my fav feef shop on the coast
Jared wrote:Was this at reef secrets aquariums? my fav feef shop on the coast
Yes, Reef Secrets. I thought it was the best. Darren is very helpful and friendly. Corals and shrimp I brought back are doing well. Happy to spend some money there.
I was going to ask you where you bought your stock from cause around our neighbourhood the LFS's or should i say petstores i've found are hopeless!!! i don't bother down here anymore and in touch with a few of the sydney guys.
Hi Daz, sorry for the late reply. F F & F at Warrawong get good fish most Thursday and Fridays and ok corals from time to time. Staff are friendly. Jason at A L and pets in Wollongong is in touch with an old supplier that also does reef secrets in QLD. So I was told after he got a few scollys. Jason started me off and have some faith in his knowledge. The rest are pretty ordinary. Which sydney stores do you prefer?