BC 2012 - Lets start a list of names
Moderators: Moderators, Promotions, Competitions & Sponsorship
-
Darr1n
- Old Sea Dog Reefer
- Posts: 2088
- Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:20 am
- Posts Per Page: Adelaide, South Australia
- Contact:
Re: Breeders Challenge 2012 - How?
The challenge is open to everyone of every level. We all do it to share information and if you get a spawn everyone here will throw all our assistance at you.
-
Lore
- Bicentenary Reefer
- Posts: 245
- Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:46 am
- Posts Per Page: Elanora Heights, Sydney
Re: Breeders Challenge 2012 - How?
Cool 
------------------------------------------------
In maths, the product of a positive and negative equals a negative and two negatives equal a positive BUT two positives can't equal a negative. Yeah, Right.
---
Tricia
In maths, the product of a positive and negative equals a negative and two negatives equal a positive BUT two positives can't equal a negative. Yeah, Right.
---
Tricia
-
Darr1n
- Old Sea Dog Reefer
- Posts: 2088
- Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:20 am
- Posts Per Page: Adelaide, South Australia
- Contact:
Re: BC 2012 - Lets start a list of names
So thought I would start a list of names of who is in...working on Ecsenius midas (Midas Blenny):
1) Darr1n (sourcing stock)
2)
3)
4)
5)
Perhaps also those who would like to join but perhaps with another Blenny species:
1)
2)
3)
1) Darr1n (sourcing stock)
2)
3)
4)
5)
Perhaps also those who would like to join but perhaps with another Blenny species:
1)
2)
3)
-
sir_reefalot
- Bicentenary Reefer
- Posts: 465
- Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:12 am
- Posts Per Page: Beenleigh
Re: BC 2012 - Lets start a list of names
So thought I would start a list of names of who is in...working on Ecsenius midas (Midas Blenny):
1) Darr1n (sourcing stock)
2)sir_reefalot (sourcing stock)
3)
4)
5)
Perhaps also those who would like to join but perhaps with another Blenny species:
1)sir_reefalot (Istiblennius meleagris )
2)
3)
1) Darr1n (sourcing stock)
2)sir_reefalot (sourcing stock)
3)
4)
5)
Perhaps also those who would like to join but perhaps with another Blenny species:
1)sir_reefalot (Istiblennius meleagris )
2)
3)
-
Ben Paul
- Veteran Reefer
- Posts: 563
- Joined: Fri May 30, 2008 10:03 am
- Posts Per Page: Sydney
Re: BC 2012 - Lets start a list of names
Okay im in
1) Darr1n (sourcing stock)
2)sir_reefalot (sourcing stock)
3)Ben Paul should have some adults by the end of the year
4)
5)
Perhaps also those who would like to join but perhaps with another Blenny species:
1)sir_reefalot (Istiblennius meleagris )
2)
3)[/quote]
1) Darr1n (sourcing stock)
2)sir_reefalot (sourcing stock)
3)Ben Paul should have some adults by the end of the year
4)
5)
Perhaps also those who would like to join but perhaps with another Blenny species:
1)sir_reefalot (Istiblennius meleagris )
2)
3)[/quote]
-
lloydchristmas
- Hi, I am new around here!
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:20 am
- Posts Per Page: adelaide
Re: BC 2012 - Lets start a list of names
Midas Blennies sound like they are hard to get hold of, is there an easy way to tell if they are male or female?
I would be interested but sounds difficult right from the start.
I have a pair of scooter dragonets I hope will spawn, it would have been handy if some others wanted to use them as well,
I know they aren't part of the blennie theme though.
I would be interested but sounds difficult right from the start.
I have a pair of scooter dragonets I hope will spawn, it would have been handy if some others wanted to use them as well,
I know they aren't part of the blennie theme though.
-
stoli
- Old Sea Dog Reefer
- Posts: 2002
- Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2003 7:25 am
- Posts Per Page: North Shore, NSW
- Contact:
Re: BC 2012 - Lets start a list of names
1) Darr1n (sourcing stock)
2)sir_reefalot (sourcing stock)
3)Ben Paul should have some adults by the end of the year
4)
5)
Perhaps also those who would like to join but perhaps with another Blenny species:
1)sir_reefalot (Istiblennius meleagris )
2)stoli (checking for available species...)
3)
2)sir_reefalot (sourcing stock)
3)Ben Paul should have some adults by the end of the year
4)
5)
Perhaps also those who would like to join but perhaps with another Blenny species:
1)sir_reefalot (Istiblennius meleagris )
2)stoli (checking for available species...)
3)
-
Haydn24
- Bicentenary Reefer
- Posts: 479
- Joined: Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:19 am
- Posts Per Page: Kuala Lumpur
Re: BC 2012 - Lets start a list of names
Hey guys!
Im a fairly new reef keeper but I would certainly like to give this a go
they would be in my 3ft FOWLR though with other fish which isn't ideal but you never know! I would like to try to spawn bicolor blennies... Ecsenius bicolor. As they are cheap and readily available
I would have to get two about mid feb though after my Japan trip.
I have a feeling it could be a long shot as even my paired oscellaris clowns haven't spawned yet.
Cheers,
Haydn
Im a fairly new reef keeper but I would certainly like to give this a go
I have a feeling it could be a long shot as even my paired oscellaris clowns haven't spawned yet.
Cheers,
Haydn
-
Haydn24
- Bicentenary Reefer
- Posts: 479
- Joined: Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:19 am
- Posts Per Page: Kuala Lumpur
Re: BC 2012 - Lets start a list of names
Kinda coincidental but my male clown just started doing a lot of the 'mating dance' around the BTA she is always in
would be cool of they did the deed, especially cause they are wild caught blacks with perfect bands

-
CaptCrash
- Veteran Reefer
- Posts: 756
- Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:22 am
- Posts Per Page: Perth
Re: BC 2012 - Lets start a list of names
Im in for this, so far my successes have been with three pairs of clown species and I have a few other species on the go.
My biggest tasks will be determining sex and then growing them up.
My biggest tasks will be determining sex and then growing them up.
stoli wrote:1) Darr1n (sourcing stock)
2)sir_reefalot (sourcing stock)
3)Ben Paul should have some adults by the end of the year
4)
5)
Perhaps also those who would like to join but perhaps with another Blenny species:
1)sir_reefalot (Istiblennius meleagris )
2)stoli (checking for available species...)
3)CaptCrash (checking for available species...)
4)
8x2.5x2 Reef Tank fish and shrimp breeding 6x2x2 Reef Tank, now closed down
Stay up to date with my efforts at Blue Tang Breeding here http://facebook.com/RegalTangBreeding and Mccullochi Clownfish Breeding here https://www.facebook.com/MccullochiClownfishBreeding
Stay up to date with my efforts at Blue Tang Breeding here http://facebook.com/RegalTangBreeding and Mccullochi Clownfish Breeding here https://www.facebook.com/MccullochiClownfishBreeding