So am I crazy or do ur media chambers run off
Return syphon?! If they do, all I have to say is great
Minds buddy

Moderators: Moderators, Promotions, Competitions & Sponsorship, Mod: Tank Journals

fishwhisperer wrote:Such a great build!!!!![]()
So am I crazy or do ur media chambers run off
Return syphon?! If they do, all I have to say is great
Minds buddy
spanishmack wrote:fishwhisperer wrote:Such a great build!!!!![]()
So am I crazy or do ur media chambers run off
Return syphon?! If they do, all I have to say is great
Minds buddy
thanks mate
whoops missed this post, yeh it runs off the syphon line with 2 valves to the fbf and one to the sump
been so busy with the new arrivals of midas blenny and radiant wrasse that i havent had time to build![]()
hope to get alot done this weekend but have to work saturday to cover tuesday off for cup day and work function tomorrow out paintballing
I can't really tell on your photos, are you skimming first? Than

spanishmack wrote:well today was supposed to be tank day, as was yesterday. today i dont feel like tank building, nor did i yesterday.
i got 50+ of amphipods and 1 mysid shrimp today from Chris.Stevens, thanks alot Chrisi had taken around my dremel copy for him to borrow, ended up getting my 5 inch grinder with diamond balde out and chopped up a soccer ball sized hammer coral into 3 pieces that had survived a recent calcium reactor crash and dKh 15+
Amphipods info
Mysids info
I can visualize it now coral guts flying every ware
we are waiting for the briny to go in 
