Well done to the winners, certainly some stunning tanks this year. Just to be on the list is very satisfying in itself.
And well done Matt for getting it finalized. A very big effort from yourself!
TOTY 2009 Winners Announced
Moderators: Moderators, Promotions, Competitions & Sponsorship, Mod: Tank Journals
-
Rusty1
- Too Much Time On My Hands Reefer
- Posts: 9065
- Joined: Mon Oct 30, 2006 12:28 pm
- Posts Per Page: Hope Island, Gold Coast
Tank Now For Sale
Reef In The Wall
Tank on Facebook- Closed
Reef In The Wall- FB
n0rk: For all I say, I still love halides. The "crispness" is still unrivalled in most situations. I am a schmuck who wants to go halides.
Reef In The Wall
Tank on Facebook- Closed
Reef In The Wall- FB
n0rk: For all I say, I still love halides. The "crispness" is still unrivalled in most situations. I am a schmuck who wants to go halides.
-
RedSeaSharks
- Veteran Reefer
- Posts: 547
- Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:08 am
- Posts Per Page: Melbourne, Vic
-
Rod the Reefer
- Too Much Time On My Hands Reefer
- Posts: 6683
- Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2005 2:42 am
- Posts Per Page: Greenhill, Adelaide, SA
Re: TOTY 2009 Winners Announced
A huge THANKS to Ben at Age of Aquariums

My prize turned up today!!

Should do for awhile.
Rod.

My prize turned up today!!

Should do for awhile.

Rod.
