BC2009 Gobiodon Erythrospilus PaulG

Journals for the 2009 Breeders Challenge, Gobiodon sp.

Moderators: Moderators, Promotions, Competitions & Sponsorship

Namn8r
Old Sea Dog Reefer
Posts: 3235
Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:24 am
Posts Per Page: Adelaide

Post by Namn8r »

Yeh thats was miagis old avatar
Mr Miagi
Old Sea Dog Reefer
Posts: 4468
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2005 6:29 am
Posts Per Page: Adelaide, SA

Post by Mr Miagi »

Sorry, missed this. Yeah, I had one. It never took any frozen or live food, including live Mysid shrimp. Im hoping my latest purchases will however. Is it eating Paul?
--Cheers, Benny
PaulG
Old Sea Dog Reefer
Posts: 3892
Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2007 3:55 am
Posts Per Page: Doncaster East
Contact:

Post by PaulG »

I've seen it eat on several occaisons however it is somewhat elusive as far as spotting it in teh tank.
Chris
Too Much Time On My Hands Reefer
Posts: 5146
Joined: Tue Feb 04, 2003 12:13 pm
Posts Per Page: Townsville

Post by Chris »

Any update, on pairing and feeding?

Christian
PaulG
Old Sea Dog Reefer
Posts: 3892
Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2007 3:55 am
Posts Per Page: Doncaster East
Contact:

Post by PaulG »

Nope no updates, apart from I'm surprised it hasn't dies as it doesn't eat with very much 'gusto'.

And no pairing information as I am yet to find another one.
PaulG
Old Sea Dog Reefer
Posts: 3892
Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2007 3:55 am
Posts Per Page: Doncaster East
Contact:

Post by PaulG »

Still nothin to report.

I'm still trying to find a mate for 'spot'
PaulG
Old Sea Dog Reefer
Posts: 3892
Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2007 3:55 am
Posts Per Page: Doncaster East
Contact:

Post by PaulG »

I'm out!

The G.Erythrospilus died on the weekend & the other has been lost in the tank :(
Post Reply

Return to “BC 2009”