BC 2009 Gobiodon histrio (Mr Miagi)

Journals for the 2009 Breeders Challenge, Gobiodon sp.

Moderators: Moderators, Promotions, Competitions & Sponsorship

Chris
Too Much Time On My Hands Reefer
Posts: 5146
Joined: Tue Feb 04, 2003 12:13 pm
Posts Per Page: Townsville

Post by Chris »

Any update, on pairing and feeding?

Christian
Mr Miagi
Old Sea Dog Reefer
Posts: 4468
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2005 6:29 am
Posts Per Page: Adelaide, SA

Post by Mr Miagi »

No breeding. The second G. histrio has again found his way to the second tier, so I am going to make some guards for the overflows today.

Feeding, they have always been on everything I put in the tank, which is good. I might start a live brine shrimp hatchery, to encourage me to feed live food more often.

I have made a little something for when I get the pair back into the same tank together. I wanted more of a "colony" shaped piece, but just didnt have anything big enough.

It hasnt hit water yet though, I wonder how it will go?

Image
Image
The shaven acro area:
Image

Image

And one of the gobies!
Image
--Cheers, Benny
Post Reply

Return to “BC 2009”