Hello I'm Christine
I live in Hexham, Victoria. 50-odd kms from Warrnambool and 70-odd kms from Hamilton
I have an 80 litre tank that I'm starting to set up to cycle.
Love to hear from anyone close, especially a not-too-far MASA group.
Want to learn a lot and have a good tank.
Hello from Country Victoria
Moderator: Moderators
-
countryfish
- Hi, I am new around here!
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:10 am
- Posts Per Page: Hexham, Victoria
Hello from Country Victoria
Christine
Hexham, Victoria
Hexham, Victoria
-
SantaMonica
- Centurion Reefer
- Posts: 108
- Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:32 pm
- Posts Per Page: Santa Monica, California, USA
-
uglyman
- Old Sea Dog Reefer
- Posts: 2141
- Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:17 pm
- Posts Per Page: Pyalong Vic
Re: Hello from Country Victoria
Hi Christine
I'm a northern country Vic reefer nice to see more country reefers here.
MASOV has a few members over your way if I remember correctly.
Cheers
Shane
I'm a northern country Vic reefer nice to see more country reefers here.
MASOV has a few members over your way if I remember correctly.
Cheers
Shane
Uglyman's 4ft LED lit mixed reef
If your not prepared to be wrong, then you'll never come up with anything original.
Join the Marine Aquarium Society of Victoria today!!
Join MASOV's Facebook Page
If your not prepared to be wrong, then you'll never come up with anything original.
Join the Marine Aquarium Society of Victoria today!!
Join MASOV's Facebook Page
-
victorysilver1412
- Hi, I am new around here!
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:22 am
- Posts Per Page: california
Re: Hello from Country Victoria
Hi there. Click here and get some coupons code:
https://www.couponupto.com/coupons/helen-ficalora
https://www.couponupto.com/coupons/hot-octopuss
https://www.couponupto.com/coupons/hair ... on-shampoo
https://www.couponupto.com/coupons/helen-ficalora
https://www.couponupto.com/coupons/hot-octopuss
https://www.couponupto.com/coupons/hair ... on-shampoo
You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is like an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty.