the claddings Polytec Melamine in Polar White, I gave the measurements needed to a cabinet maker and they cut them all out for me and edged it.
I went this way so that it matched in with the kitchen, the white cabinets in our kitchen are the same brand and colour.
New setup 5x2x2
Moderators: Moderators, Promotions, Competitions & Sponsorship, Mod: Tank Journals
-
spicyburrito
- Curious Reefer
- Posts: 22
- Joined: Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:35 am
- Posts Per Page: Australia
-
Basenji
- Too Much Time On My Hands Reefer
- Posts: 8545
- Joined: Wed Jan 22, 2003 7:48 am
- Posts Per Page: Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia
Re: New setup 5x2x2
Looking good. Really rewarding once you see things starting to grow and propagate.
The green montipora looks like it is getting a go on as well.
The green montipora looks like it is getting a go on as well.
Colin
mailto: ? subject= & body=
I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination. - Jimmy Dean
My Tank Journals:--> 3x2 Project-->Thomas's Tank --> 4 foot display (retired) --> 2 foot Nano (retired)
I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination. - Jimmy Dean
My Tank Journals:--> 3x2 Project-->Thomas's Tank --> 4 foot display (retired) --> 2 foot Nano (retired)