help needed for jebao sw2

The forum to discuss the various types of equipment that is utilised to maintain a marine aquarium e.g. pumps, lights, tanks, protein skimmers etc. Also, it is for discussions on how you can do-it-yourself.

Moderators: Moderators, Mod: Equipment and DIY Discussion

Post Reply
beginnerreefer
Hi, I am new around here!
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2020 10:59 pm
Posts Per Page: Sydney

help needed for jebao sw2

Post by beginnerreefer »

Hi guys, its my first post

I just got a jebao sw2 of gumtree and was playing around with the controller. I put it on nightmode then it stopped, the next morning I took it out of nightmode and still not working. It worked fine before I pressed nightmode, did it die?

(It came with a tank setup of gumtree)
slawman
RTAW Veteran Reefer
Posts: 1179
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2007 7:58 am
Posts Per Page: Sydney

Re: help needed for jebao sw2

Post by slawman »

Hi, have you checked the impeller can spin freely? Are there any lights coming on the control box or the power supply (If there were any?)
The winner is the one who has had the most fun at the end

Solar Reef: viewtopic.php?f=148&t=248587
My Cube : viewtopic.php?f=51&t=216858
A long time ago: viewtopic.php?f=51&t=177925
Post Reply

Return to “Equipment and DIY Discussion”