25 moorish idols

For all your fish related discussions, including identification, husbandry, ecology, biology, diseases, taxonomy, etc. If it has a backbone discuss it here.

Moderators: Moderators, Mod: Fish Discussion

Post Reply
pablo tepoot
Hi, I am new around here!
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2007 5:05 am
Posts Per Page: Homestead, Florida
Contact:

25 moorish idols

Post by pablo tepoot »

Just to share that I kept 25 moorish idols for 18 months and thriving. To the best of my knowledge the only other group were kept in a 6.3 million gallon of water with whale shark in Georgia Aquarium.
https://www.facebook.com/aquapremium...dpK4nI&fref=nf
pablo tepoot
Hi, I am new around here!
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2007 5:05 am
Posts Per Page: Homestead, Florida
Contact:

Re: 25 moorish idols

Post by pablo tepoot »

Sorry about the link not working.

https://youtu.be/73WGoV3oo4s
Post Reply

Return to “Fish: Discussion, Disease and Identification”