Hi everyone. A few years back due to job loss I had to sell off my tank and gear to make ends meet and recently I was lucky enough to get a new second hand 4ft.
I need a tank in my life and miss it terribly and I need as many tips as possible on setting up again on a modest budget. I have been working again now for a while and things have turned around.
I would like to try using a sump setup this time and I no knowledge on them. I need as much help getting all the equipment, all I have is the tank so please post your suggestions on items I could consider
New tank setup
The forum for all general topics not covered by one of our specialised forums.
Moderators: Moderators, Mod: General Discussion
-
Disciple_Yahweh
- Hi, I am new around here!
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sat Oct 05, 2019 5:11 am
- Posts Per Page: Tasmania
Return to “General Discussion”
Jump to
- General Information
- ↳ MASA, Australian & World News & Events
- ↳ Site Announcements, Questions, Comments and Suggestions
- ↳ Member Introductions
- The Aquaria Forums
- ↳ New to the Hobby
- ↳ General Discussion
- ↳ The Podcast Project
- ↳ RTAW Platform Project
- ↳ Equipment and DIY Discussion
- ↳ Product Review Forum
- ↳ Fish: Discussion, Disease and Identification
- ↳ Algaes, Corals and Invertebrates: ID's, Diseases, Pests, Parasites & Treatments Forum
- ↳ Chemistry & Advanced Concepts Discussion
- The Community & Competition Forums
- ↳ Tank Journals
- ↳ Reef Tanks Nano/Pico (Less than 100 Litres)
- ↳ Reef Tanks (101 - 799 Litres)
- ↳ Reef Tanks Large (800 Litres and Above)
- ↳ Diverse Tanks (Refer Description)
- ↳ LFS/Commercial Operators Tanks
- ↳ Diving, Collection and Photography Forum
- ↳ Users Personal Albums
- ↳ Propagation & Breeding
- ↳ Competitions
- ↳ RTAW Frag Competition
- ↳ 2012 Frag Growth Competition
- ↳ SPS
- ↳ LPS
- ↳ Soft Corals
- ↳ Zoos
- ↳ Others
- ↳ Archive Competitions
- ↳ 2011 Frag Growth Competition
- ↳ SPS
- ↳ LPS
- ↳ Softies
- ↳ Zoos
- ↳ Other
- ↳ 2010 Frag Growth Comp Forum
- ↳ SPS
- ↳ LPS
- ↳ Softies
- ↳ Zoos
- ↳ Other
- ↳ RTAW Breeders Challenge
- ↳ BC 2010
- ↳ BC 2009
- ↳ RTAW PICO competition
- ↳ Low Tide
- ↳ Gallery
- Business and Sales Forums
- ↳ Business Directory
- ↳ National/Online
- ↳ NSW
- ↳ QLD
- ↳ VIC
- ↳ WA
- ↳ SA/NT/TAS
- ↳ 100% Reef Safe
- ↳ Guppy's Aquarium Products Online
- ↳ Age of Aquariums
- ↳ Aquadepot Imports
- ↳ Aqua Blue Distribution
- ↳ Dalua Australia
- ↳ Majestic Aquariums
- ↳ Aquabella Aquariums
- ↳ Orphek Australia
- ↳ Allfish2u
- ↳ Non-Sponsor Business's and Business Feedback
- ↳ RTAW Classifieds
- ↳ Aquariums Australia
- ↳ PSI Filters
- ↳ Total Aquarium
- ↳ Aquariums@Asquith
- ↳ Giveaway Forum
- ↳ Vertex Aquaristik
- ↳ Aquarium Products Wholesale