Warning to fellow Masa members about David McLeod

The forum for all general topics not covered by one of our specialised forums.

Moderators: Moderators, Mod: General Discussion

Post Reply
aterese
RTAW Veteran Reefer
Posts: 1042
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:15 am
Posts Per Page: Gold Coast

Warning to fellow Masa members about David McLeod

Post by aterese »

Just a warning to anyone dealing with David McLeod...he owes me thousands after borrowing money 8 months ago (to repay in weeks *L*).

I only trusted him as had known of him on these forums for some time.

He sells on here and facebook, but is not to be trusted.

Has disappeared and trying to avoid me. I trusted as long time reef forum member and was doing favour, but now I'm badly burnt as was my tax money which I cannot repay now.

He will claim many excuses such as health and life circumstances, but I wouldn't touch any of his goods myself. If he tries selling you a boat, guess what, that is what he brought with my $2700!

I have learnt the lesson hard, no matter the years spent in the hobby and you think you know people....don't trust anyone and don't help out others....you end up burnt.
Post Reply

Return to “General Discussion”