Does anyone still use a Vertex Illumina light?

The forum to discuss the various types of equipment that is utilised to maintain a marine aquarium e.g. pumps, lights, tanks, protein skimmers etc. Also, it is for discussions on how you can do-it-yourself.

Moderators: Moderators, Mod: Equipment and DIY Discussion

Post Reply
SeanT
Hi, I am new around here!
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:15 am
Posts Per Page: Hobart

Does anyone still use a Vertex Illumina light?

Post by SeanT »

I have a 4ft Vertex Illumina that I purchased second hand along with the V-link dongle. The light is working great but I can't get the v-link to work. It does not appear that the Illumina lighting is supported by Vertex anymore but just wondering what is the most recent Microsoft OS people have the V-link working on?
slawman
RTAW Veteran Reefer
Posts: 1179
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2007 7:58 am
Posts Per Page: Sydney

Re: Does anyone still use a Vertex Illumina light?

Post by slawman »

I use the Vlink on an old laptop running Windows 7
The winner is the one who has had the most fun at the end

Solar Reef: viewtopic.php?f=148&t=248587
My Cube : viewtopic.php?f=51&t=216858
A long time ago: viewtopic.php?f=51&t=177925
Post Reply

Return to “Equipment and DIY Discussion”