Mesh screens for Aquaria who sells/makes them

The forum to discuss the various types of equipment that is utilised to maintain a marine aquarium e.g. pumps, lights, tanks, protein skimmers etc. Also, it is for discussions on how you can do-it-yourself.

Moderators: Moderators, Mod: Equipment and DIY Discussion

Post Reply
Grubby
Lurking Reefer
Posts: 11
Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:26 am
Posts Per Page: Forest Lake

Mesh screens for Aquaria who sells/makes them

Post by Grubby »

Hi new here. Just curious to know and forgive me if this has been covered. Does anyone know if there is anyone in S/E QLD/Northern NSW that makes up mesh screen frames for tanks ? I am a very practical person, but for some reason using a mitre box and getting everything right is not part of my skill set. I have tried and I would prefer to have someone make one for me and pay them. It is for an AQUAONE MiniReef 150.

Thanks ,

Phil
parrdog
Old Sea Dog Reefer
Posts: 2788
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:28 am
Posts Per Page: Engadine, NSW, Australia

Re: Mesh screens for Aquaria who sells/makes them

Post by parrdog »

Sam Parker who has a Youtube channel called "Parker's Reef", got custom mesh screens done for his tanks from a mob in the US. I think one of his vids focussed on the order process, and the end result. They looked very well made.

Well worth a search to see if you can find the Youtube clip.

Cheers :thumbsup: .
Post Reply

Return to “Equipment and DIY Discussion”