Rod's True Gyre, Solar, LED, SPS Reef.

The purpose of this forum is to allow people to showcase their tanks, and allow other uses to ask questions on equipment, livestock, methodology etc.
Specifically for Large Tanks with a Volume of 800 Litres and Above

Moderators: Moderators, Promotions, Competitions & Sponsorship, Mod: Tank Journals

terbit
Old Sea Dog Reefer
Posts: 2764
Joined: Mon May 15, 2006 10:39 am
Posts Per Page: Sydney

Re: Rod's True Gyre, Solar, LED, SPS Reef.

Post by terbit »

Well that's a friggin big shock come back on here and read this.
Good luck with your next project Rod I suppose enough is enough can understand where you are coming from I'm all but over it as well.
:cheers: Brett
Rod the Reefer
Too Much Time On My Hands Reefer
Posts: 6683
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2005 2:42 am
Posts Per Page: Greenhill, Adelaide, SA

Re: Rod's True Gyre, Solar, LED, SPS Reef.

Post by Rod the Reefer »

Thanks Brett, good luck with your future endeavours!

Must say I’m enjoying being able to go away without having to worry over my tank. :nod:

Rod. :thumbsup:
DanMang
Bicentenary Reefer
Posts: 225
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:24 am
Posts Per Page: Ourimbah

Re: Rod's True Gyre, Solar, LED, SPS Reef.

Post by DanMang »

A sad day for all. You've been an inspiration to a lot of members here Rod. All the best in your future endeavours mate. I agree with Sparker, one of Australia's greatest SPS reefers. Thanks for all of the knowledge and reef porn over the years!
damer
Too Much Time On My Hands Reefer
Posts: 5872
Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2003 7:13 am
Posts Per Page: Geelong, Victoria.

Re: Rod's True Gyre, Solar, LED, SPS Reef.

Post by damer »

I know I'm late with this Rod, but I haven't been on the forums for a very long time.

To be honest, I don't know what to say. It's a shame and thanks for everything.
"Don't ever give up!! Today might be your day for a miracle...."

Damien's 1300 x 1200 x 600
MeLLeR
Old Sea Dog Reefer
Posts: 3263
Joined: Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:28 am
Posts Per Page: Cairns

Re: Rod's True Gyre, Solar, LED, SPS Reef.

Post by MeLLeR »

Look what happens. I go away for a bit and Australia’s premier reefer gives it up :madface:

Sad to see it go, was an amazing journey but completely empathise with you. Thanks for all your help with mine and others journeys and best of luck for the future :cheers:
Post Reply

Return to “Reef Tanks Large (800 Litres and Above)”