Michael's Reef 3x2x2

The purpose of this forum is to allow people to showcase their tanks, and allow other uses to ask questions on equipment, livestock, methodology etc.

Moderators: Moderators, Promotions, Competitions & Sponsorship, Mod: Tank Journals

uglyman
Old Sea Dog Reefer
Posts: 2141
Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:17 pm
Posts Per Page: Pyalong Vic

Re: Michael's Reef 3x2x2

Post by uglyman »

Nice pics :thumbsup:

You have a few new sps pieces since I last saw your tank and the ones I saw in person look like they have grown a lot.

Cheers

Shane
Uglyman's 4ft LED lit mixed reef

If your not prepared to be wrong, then you'll never come up with anything original.

Join the Marine Aquarium Society of Victoria today!!
Join MASOV's Facebook Page
Savage Henry
Bicentenary Reefer
Posts: 349
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:12 am
Posts Per Page: Sydney

Re: Michael's Reef 3x2x2

Post by Savage Henry »

Hi Michael,

Any update on how the Yellow Tang and Purple Tang are doing together?

Cheers,
Glenn
michaela
Centurion Reefer
Posts: 103
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:08 am
Posts Per Page: Melbourne

Re: Michael's Reef 3x2x2

Post by michaela »

Hey mate,

Everything is going very well. They happily sit side by side and pick at nori. No issues at all.
It was really just the first few days I was worried about with my yellow tang. It is super friendly... but it was still a few weight classes above.

Michael.
michaela
Centurion Reefer
Posts: 103
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:08 am
Posts Per Page: Melbourne

Re: Michael's Reef 3x2x2

Post by michaela »

uglyman wrote:Nice pics :thumbsup:

You have a few new sps pieces since I last saw your tank and the ones I saw in person look like they have grown a lot.

Cheers

Shane


Thanks Shane! Things are growing pretty nicely. I've settled on using ATI essentials with monthly water changes to keep things looking good.
Post Reply

Return to “Reef Tanks (101 - 799 Litres)”