Hi does anyone have any info on coral and fish barn.
thanks
Australian Coral Farm Visit
Moderators: Moderators, Mod: General Discussion
-
Radientexlipse
- Hi, I am new around here!
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:29 am
- Posts Per Page: Perth
-
Czeslaw87
- Hi, I am new around here!
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:33 am
- Posts Per Page: Port hedland
Re: Australian Coral Farm Visit
Digging up an old thread here!
I live in Port hedland and I am trying to get in contact with the guys at coral and fish barn to see if they are still open to public in Karratha. I have tried calling phone number I found on google and have sent msg on face book and I have not had any replies.
Can anyone share any info around the karratha operations if it still exists contact number or even an address?
Please feel free to pm if you dont want to post details on the web.
Cheers
Daniel
I live in Port hedland and I am trying to get in contact with the guys at coral and fish barn to see if they are still open to public in Karratha. I have tried calling phone number I found on google and have sent msg on face book and I have not had any replies.
Can anyone share any info around the karratha operations if it still exists contact number or even an address?
Please feel free to pm if you dont want to post details on the web.
Cheers
Daniel